Would You?

Hypothetically, would you go through one month of rigorous ass play to give your asshole the ability to mimic the voice of anybody in the whole entire world?
Honestly, I would say yes. The pain would be worth having my ass talk like Archer or Morgan Freeman in random crowded elevators. Phone Post

Tiresias -

Talk about a moral dilemma!

Exactly! Would that not be amazing? Phone Post

pennviachoke - What are you smokin bro? Phone Post

Absolutely nothing. That's the scary part Phone Post

Holy crap!! Your op and the thought of the possibilities is making me die laughing. Phone Post 3.0

Honey did that man's ass just say I'll Be Back?

illini89i - Holy crap!! Your op and the thought of the possibilities is making me die laughing. Phone Post 3.0

It would be so cool in my opinion lol Phone Post

+3 vote up for originality. But still, dumbest thought ever. lol

Authority Figure -

+3 vote up for originality. But still, dumbest thought ever. lol

That is what you get when boredom comes into play haha. Phone Post

Phone Post

trblesum13 - I would have to say Cheech from Cheech & Chongqing. Phone Post

So yes? Lol Phone Post

RockTheVote - Tried. Didn't work Phone Post

Maybe you're enjoying the ass play too much? Phone Post

I'd do it just for one last session of assplay, where I would mimic Samuel L. Jackson's voice and scare the shit out of the person doing it to me.

This is a brilliant question, btw.

Haha thanks. That would truly be awesome. The question intrigued all of my co workers! Phone Post

Apparently OP has never had a skilled and properly applied prostate massage while getting head?

No wandering fingers from your girl for you OP?  Bummer for you.

Your "Would You" challenge sounds to me like blowing the hardest, longest, distance-covering Peter-North-esque wads of your entire life.  For a month.  Resulting in a magic impersonator ass.

Sam Jackson for me.  Fuck an elevator, I'd get an HBO special with my talking asshole.  Go on a World Tour.  Do the late-night talk-show rounds.

My ass could narrate my life in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Where do I sign up? Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ the last two responses! How could this not be getting more love? Phone Post

There's a reason I've been comin to the OG for more than ten years.... Phone Post 3.0

Mit - There's a reason I've been comin to the OG for more than ten years.... Phone Post 3.0

Because of me? Phone Post

interdasting

Rumblefish - interdasting

So yes or no?(; Phone Post