Wouldnt care if Rhonda...

Had the exact date of the 2nd coming of Christ,the location of Jimmy Hoffas body,a cure for the common cold,and could convince Rickson to fight Sakuraba.

It wouldnt be worth it if I had to hear her talk again...

Agreed Phone Post

voorhees - Had the exact date of the 2nd coming of Christ,the location of Jimmy Hoffas body,a cure for the common cold,and could convince Rickson to fight Sakuraba.

the same can be said of your threads.  but fact is, a lot more people are interested in ronda than you, so try to fix your butthurt

u mad?

SleepBomb - 
voorhees - Had the exact date of the 2nd coming of Christ,the location of Jimmy Hoffas body,a cure for the common cold,and could convince Rickson to fight Sakuraba.

the same can be said of your threads.  but fact is, a lot more people are interested in ronda than you, so try to fix your butthurt

What does that have to do w/anything?

A lot more people are interested in Rosanne Barr than me also.Should I be bothered by that too?

Although...I would really like to go back in time and see that Rickson/Sakuraba fight... Phone Post

Bukkake on my bacne - 

Although...I would really like to go back in time and see that Rickson/Sakuraba fight... Phone Post

Well...yeah.

That's the problem with fame.... You always have haters Phone Post

I think she's a supremely talented fighter and I enjoy watching her armbar the fuck out of everyone, but goddamn I hate listening to her talk also. Phone Post