Wouldnt Quinton's exposure on ATeam be good 4 UFC?

unless it is a complete and utter failure this movie is some great exposure for one of the UFC's marquee fighters.

That is unless Quinton gets too hollywood and gets out of the fight game after this.

No doubt there will be some serious marketing on this movie and may take the UFC to a higher level much like what Thunderlips did for Rocky 3 and the WWF.

Dana, I know it will screw up the scheduling but when and if Quinton does come back and fight, expect PPV numbers through the roof.

thanks,

-p

Who's quenton?

He spelled it right on the title,give him a break...

I don't think the UFC really needs a movie to raise awareness of its product at this point.  If you're the type of person who would be interested in UFC you would have checked it out already.

Mad Xyientist - I don't think the UFC really needs a movie to raise awareness of its product at this point.  If you're the type of person who would be interested in UFC you would have checked it out already.

And Hulk Hogan in Rocky 3 didnt help pro wrestling?

I bet a lot more people will know who Rampage is after seeing this and it will benefit him and the UFC.

I am also starting to think Rampage might be leaning towards not fighting again,whether he knows it yet or not.

sure, look how much great publicity randy brought the UFC with scorpion king 2

HexRei - sure, look how much great publicity randy brought the UFC with scorpion king 2

I dont think Randy Couture could generate good publicity in any way(entertainment wise)besides fighting.

We will see if Rampage can.

Besides A-team will be a blockbuster.

Scorpion king 2 was a joke.Idont know 1 person who saw it.

Heres to one more fighter not letting Dana make his decisions for him.

I believe Page's camp and management have denied that he was pulling out of the fight like two or three times now haven't they?

HexRei - sure, look how much great publicity randy brought the UFC with scorpion king 2

There was a Scorpion King 2?

Mad Xyientist - I don't think the UFC really needs a movie to raise awareness of its product at this point.  If you're the type of person who would be interested in UFC you would have checked it out already.

I'm thinkin some people who never got into the sport or some of Q's interviews might check it out if they are drawn in by his personality.

I've met many many people who arent into the sport but would tune in to watch Randy or Chuck fight.

My sister who used to chastise the fight game was eventually won over after watching Redbelt.  Go figure.

but if Rampage captures the audience in the movie much like the way Clubber Lang did..... then hell.... Zuffa will be very very happy with the prospects that may result.

Do you think he'd ever come back? He's made it clear on multiple occasions that he doesn't care about fighting, he just cares about money. He already blamed his loss to Forrest on a long layoff. You think after making good money doing a movie he's going to be eager to get back in the gym and possibly get his ass kicked? If any other parts come of this, say goodbye to Rampage fighting.

voorhees - He spelled it right on the title,give him a break...

No he didn't it was spelled wrong in the title and the post.

PROVE IT!!!

; )

lol. it was funny, you have to admit it

orcus -  Do you think he'd ever come back? He's made it clear on multiple occasions that he doesn't care about fighting, he just cares about money. He already blamed his loss to Forrest on a long layoff. You think after making good money doing a movie he's going to be eager to get back in the gym and possibly get his ass kicked? If any other parts come of this, say goodbye to Rampage fighting.

He'd be wise not to dump his fighting career after 1 successful movie.  

The thought of rampage becoming a real 'star' instead of a d-list celebrity, if that, is a bit premature really.

not only is this rumor just that, a rumor, it's not showing on the IMDB site as even considered a rumor, yet two actors ARE listed.

And even if he did get it, there's no way of knowing if it will fail. did you watch the last remake of A-Team? I dont think i did. i don't remember for sure.

And all that being said, Dana would be pissed, and rightfully so for screwing up the memphis UFC, since that'swhere he's from and it would be a huge seller. But i don't blame rampage for doing this, if it's true which I still don't believe.

I think a man has to do what he feels is right. Quinton has said from the very beginning this is all about the money, that's the first thing he said when asked about coming to the UFC. "When do i get those big paychecks". so it couldn't surprise anyone. his loyalty is to money. he recognizes it, so that's just the way it is.

Aint no way Quintons gettin' on that plane, fool.