Wouldn't watch 199 if it were free

The card sucks. Watch Rockhold smash bisbing again in the most pointless rematch of the month. nah. Watch Cruz outpoint Uriah in another pointless rematch? nah. Watch Hendo get knocked out in 30 seconds again? nah. Phone Post 3.0

Then why bother making an entire thread about it? No one cares that you dont care. Phone Post 3.0

DyldoWilly - Then why bother making an entire thread about it? No one cares that you dont care. Phone Post 3.0
You care. You opened the thread, relied it it. You care very, very deeply about my thoughts on this matter. Phone Post 3.0

I'm one of the few bisping fans out there. I'll be up at 4am to watch this one no danger.

Since93 -
DyldoWilly - Then why bother making an entire thread about it? No one cares that you dont care. Phone Post 3.0
You care. You opened the thread, relied it it. You care very, very deeply about my thoughts on this matter. Phone Post 3.0
He totally relied it it Phone Post 3.0

Watch 200 Phone Post 3.0

Since93 -
Someone had to tell you, i did the noble thing. Phone Post 3.0

Gaylords gonna gaylord Phone Post 3.0

Should be a fight pass card at this point Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL -
Since93 -
He totally relied it it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, totally bro. Phone Post 3.0

The card is fine, I'm ready for a rockhold masterclass, also bobby green is fighting, so I'm watching

And fucking Hendo is on the card! Phone Post 3.0

OP is a drama queen. Phone Post 3.0

Since93 - The card sucks. Watch Rockhold smash bisbing again in the most pointless rematch of the month. nah. Watch Cruz outpoint Uriah in another pointless rematch? nah. Watch Hendo get knocked out in 30 seconds again? nah. Phone Post 3.0
It's a sweet card don't be a hater Phone Post 3.0

lol "pointless rematch of the month" i dig 199

Clearly OP did not read my award-winning thread about how 199 is almost as good as 200. You are forgiven OP. Phone Post 3.0

So tired of all the whining. Either watch or don't watch. No one cares either way.

El Duderino -

So tired of all the whining. Either watch or don't watch. No one cares either way.

Takes a lot out of you to read opinions, eh?

There there Phone Post 3.0

So don't watch. I'm going. If it were in Vegas I'd be at a titty bar watching. If you don't like watching fights then don't. Go jerk off to my little pony or something. Phone Post 3.0

Since93 -
Worst... retort... ever... Phone Post 3.0

This is an awesome card in my opinion.

Get to see the best middleweight in history do his thing and maim Bisping (big Rockhard fan)

Cruz Faber will be an entertaining, back and forth 5rounder with an actual grudge

Lombard Hendo is gonna be a couple minutes of fireworks

Holloway Lamas is a title contention fight, with Holloway getting a big test

Poirier Green is gonna be super exciting, Poirier always brings it and it's the return of Green

Tcity vs Guida is an awesome test for a bright prospect

Dariush vs Vick should be a good back and forth fight as well.

I think this is a pretty solid card OP. Sorry it's not up to your standards. Phone Post 3.0