Wouldn't watch 199 if it were free

SurgicalGloves -
El Duderino -

So tired of all the whining. Either watch or don't watch. No one cares either way.

Takes a lot out of you to read opinions, eh?

There there Phone Post 3.0

When they're this dumb, yeah it does actually.

I love the card. First ppv I'm ordering in over a year. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -
SurgicalGloves -
El Duderino -

So tired of all the whining. Either watch or don't watch. No one cares either way.

Takes a lot out of you to read opinions, eh?

There there Phone Post 3.0

When they're this dumb, yeah it does actually.

My opinion is dumb? How dare you. Phone Post 3.0

When I leave my beloved OG to come to queer land UG it is only to VD faggot OPs such as this one.

You vote has been cast. Phone Post 3.0

Wow...199 has Domenic Cruz.

I think Cruz could easily be in the top 5, best of all time. He has only one loss and he was the last guy to beat (easily too) DJ who is now supposed to be the pound for pound GOAT.
Watching Cruz is a treat and based on his injuries maybe a short lived one at that. Phone Post 3.0

Card looks great to me I'll let you know how it goes. Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
sundin4prez -
Joindatedoesnotmatter - Wow...199 has Domenic Cruz.

I think Cruz could easily be in the top 5, best of all time. He has only one loss and he was the last guy to beat (easily too) DJ who is now supposed to be the pound for pound GOAT.
Watching Cruz is a treat and based on his injuries maybe a short lived one at that. Phone Post 3.0

Its to bad more fans are not not like you... if they were, dom could gain some steam and actualy make a dent in the ufc.

I love dom in a commentary role, but fuck ever paying $70 to watch him fight... On a stacked card, maybe... But other than that he's getting the mighty mouse treatment from 98% o ufc fans.

Fuck watching Dom fight?!?!?!?!

What dafuq... How are a member of an MMA forum is you don't like watching Dom fight?

His gameplan execution and footwork arguably best in the biz.

Get it while you can, imo Phone Post 3.0
I respect the winner of Dancing with the stars, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Phone Post 3.0

Since 93.

Member since 09.

Only one person noticed Julianna Peña's post in this thread? 

Dude it's a great card fuck off man. Phone Post 3.0

vvixen22 - Watch 200 Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit. Juliana! Phone Post 3.0

You and cat are a couple of hardasses, should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hi Phone Post 3.0

OP go watch golf or some shit, filthy casual. Dope to see Pena in here I'm super hyped for that fight. Good luck!

vvixen22 - Hi Phone Post 3.0
Hi Phone Post 3.0

vvixen22 - Hi Phone Post 3.0
2nd fight back since the TUF win and then the huge injury layoff right?

Good luck, hope this fight and the next go really well for you after all of that time off to recover. Phone Post 3.0

OP is correct to be honest. That's exactly how those 3 fights will end.

just to watch Cat smash you :)

Solid card Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - Solid card Phone Post 3.0
Based on what? Certainly not ranking. And definitely competitive - check out the laughable odds. The card sucks. Phone Post 3.0