Would've loved to see Chael replace Goldie

Missed opportunity IMO not having a Rogan-Sonnen team in the booth. Anik is alright but Chael is gold on the mic. Phone Post

I agree. Would have made the paper view 100x better espcially with the odd hilarious joke Chael throws in when hes analyzing fights..

Anik is kind of boring imo

As much as the mentioned replacements sound like a good idea, everyone getting mentioned is a color commentator. PBP is much different, and the reason you see professional announcers take that role in any sport.

What is so hard about understand who is a PBP guy who can do lead commentary and who isn't?

Really this is like calculus to people.

Rogan said he had to do that role one time and he sucked.  It's a different world - you're the MC of the whole show.

IMO this is the perfect time to bring in PAT MILETICH

ChaosOverkill - 

What is so hard about understand who is a PBP guy who can do lead commentary and who isn't?

Chael should do color commentary after rogan Phone Post

ChaosOverkill -

This. There is a difference between color commentary (what Chael would do) and play by play (what Goldie does). Phone Post

Sorry but with all due respect, fuck Chael UFC should have brought in Bas! Only reason, at least in my opinion is, the public would demand they keep him over Goldie! Bas has color and knowledge of the sport! Between him and Rogan there would never be a moment where were laughing at an unintentional "Goldie" moment.... But really I'm the long run bring Goldie back. If he's gone being in Bas! Phone Post

PPV.....I think I might actually miss Goldie Phone Post

Don Frey is the only legitimate replacement for Goldie Phone Post