Wounded Vet Smacks Down MSM And Dems! MAGA!

Yeah, the vets sure hate Trump....

MAGA!

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1302949269012393987

10 Likes

Fucking Warrior! #MAGA

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1302723445642407941

1 Like

Awesome 

camicom -

Yeah, the vets sure hate Trump....

MAGA!

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1302949269012393987

That’s fucking awesome. 

dems will ignore.

Good for him

Just more disgusting behavior from leftists. 

For four years the VA gave me the run around . I had basically lost everything and nobody gave a shit . After Trump was in office a year I emailed the White House I think 3 times over a month and forgot about it . About two weeks later I get a call from some lady in the VA apologizing and promising that I will be taken care of . Also received a letter on Whitehouse letterhead thanking me and promising to make sure I was taken care of .  Welp , I've been getting all my VA benefits for two years now . 

6 Likes
ChucksChin -

For four years the VA gave me the run around . I had basically lost everything and nobody gave a shit . After Trump was in office a year I emailed the White House I think 3 times over a month and forgot about it . About two weeks later I get a call from some lady in the VA apologizing and promising that I will be taken care of . Also received a letter on Whitehouse letterhead thanking me and promising to make sure I was taken care of .  Welp , I've been getting all my VA benefits for two years now . 

THANKYOU for your service 

1 Like
ChucksChin -

You've got my respect fren. Making sure that continues for you and all of our other vets is a cause worth fighting these Antifa fucks to the death over. 

2 Likes
drywallerdave -
ChucksChin -

THANKYOU for your service 

Thank you , much appreciated. It was a honor and privilege to give back to this great country. 

Last time the left was getting obliterated, the bounty for us soldiers popped up. Now that their cities are being destroyed by their own, this is their distraction