Wow! 3 out of top 6 lightweights in Bellator!

Gilbert, Chandler and Eddie Alvarez all under contract with Bellator in 2014! Did not anticipate this happening! A year ago I would've thought Chandler would be the last one standing with Bellator!

I disagree. Definitely Gil, MAYBE Eddie, no way Chandler. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say Chandler would be an instant title contender if he was in the UFC. He is a top 3 talent and top 6 in the world IMO Phone Post 3.0

Chandlers a beast Phone Post 3.0

Chandler is great but both him nor eddie walk into a title shot. They have to have a contender fight, and I dont see either as head and shoulders above the ufc top 5. Phone Post 3.0

Gil isn't with Bellator yet, Eddie's leaving and Chandler will jump ship the first chance he gets. The stars would really have to align in a special way for Bellator's LW division to not be terrible by 2015z Phone Post 3.0

I'm really getting tired of people who have know clue what they're talking about.

Brabatross - I'm really getting tired of people who have know clue what they're talking about.

I no right?

Scrap the chandler rematch and finally make Gilbert vs Eddie. Phone Post 3.0

MursSkullForBarnettsThrone - Scrap the chandler rematch and finally make Gilbert vs Eddie. Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't be surprised to see this happen, it get put on a PPV and Eddie not getting any PPV numbers.... Phone Post 3.0

Eddie is leaving after he beats Chandler
Eddie will be in UFC and UFC will match Bellators offer on Gilbert. End of 2014 Chandler will be on bottom of top 10 while Gilbert and Eddie are in the UFC.

Chandler could be the next GSP. I'm not speaking on his potential or even current skill. He simply hasn't beaten anybody worthy of a top 5 ranking. Dave Rickles isn't cutting it. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Chandler could be the next GSP. I'm not speaking on his potential or even current skill. He simply hasn't beaten anybody worthy of a top 5 ranking. Dave Rickles isn't cutting it. Phone Post 3.0
Keep going, because you're not making sense yet Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Melendez going to Bellator would affect Alavarez in any way. Wonder if he would be more inclinded to stay.

I doubt it, but you never know.

UFC needs to resign Gil. Dude is legit and has a great chance to get that belt. Phone Post 3.0

Sarcasm_Misser -
Brabatross - I'm really getting tired of people who have know clue what they're talking about.

I no right?
I don't know, are you? Phone Post 3.0

Chandler would give anybody in the world at 155 a run. He's top 6 no doubt.

Feelz Good -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Chandler could be the next GSP. I'm not speaking on his potential or even current skill. He simply hasn't beaten anybody worthy of a top 5 ranking. Dave Rickles isn't cutting it. Phone Post 3.0
If that doesn't make sense, then there's nothing more for me to say to you. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Feelz Good -
If that doesn't make sense, then there's nothing more for me to say to you. Phone Post 3.0
So eddies is top 5 but chandler hasnt beat anybody Phone Post 3.0

This place is getting like sherdog after the tuf boom Phone Post 3.0