WOW!! All 3 judges had it 3-1 Rory

Just saw the cards and all 3 judges Derek Cleary, Sal D'Amato, and Adelaide Byrd had Round 2 for Lawler and 1,3, and 4 for Rory. Phone Post 3.0

Not all that off. Round 1 could have gone either way. Round 2 was clearly Lawler. Round 3 had Rory as the clear winner imo and almost finishing Lawler in the end. Round 4 Lawler managed to rally somewhat by imo Rory still got the better of the exchanges.

Either way awesome fight and glad Lawler got the finish.

I had it that way, was a close fight all the way tho. Phone Post 3.0

I had round 2 for Lawler, 3 and 4 for Rory. 1 was very close. Would need to watch round 1 again.

Amazing fight. Lawler is a beast. Phone Post 3.0

yup, 3 mins away from a belt...

How round 1 was scored was the deciding factor.

I'm not surprised at Rory being ahead on the score cards.

Only round Robbie clearly won was the 2nd.
Rory clearly won 3 and 4 IMO.

Round 1 was the wild card Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori - yup, 3 mins away from a belt...
Minutes away from Ruthlessness! Phone Post 3.0

Well put this down as a win for people who think fighters should get the lead a cruise.

Judges need to be able to feel comfortable scoring a round as a draw. Round 1 was obviously a draw.

My score cards would have been Rory up 38-39 Phone Post 3.0

Jaypers Playpers - Judges need to be able to feel comfortable scoring a round as a draw. Round 1 was obviously a draw.

My score cards would have been Rory up 38-39 Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Watching live I was saying, if this ends up going the distance, neither guy can complain if round 1 ends up being scored for the other guy. It was an obvious 10-10 because neither guy did anything, but judges rarely use the 10-10. Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - Well put this down as a win for people who think fighters should get the lead a cruise.
I think Rory should have listened to firas and fought from distance. Phone Post 3.0

I had it 2-2 going into the fifth. Amazing fight! Phone Post 3.0

Robbie showed a lot of heart.

Pure example of what Enson called Yamato Damashi! Phone Post 3.0

I had it 2-2. But crazy how robbie was controlling the fight up until he got rocked in the third Phone Post 3.0

that nose was the end

Didn't Rory land twice as much in the first round as Robbie did?

I was surprised at how much power Rory had in his high kick. Robbie mostly blocked it and still got put on queer street, and thats a dude who ate shots from Hendricks like nothing.

orcus - Didn't Rory land twice as much in the first round as Robbie did?

Yes but it was a classic case of ''power shots'' vs ''pitter patter''. Rory landed mostly those little jab kicks to the body while Robbie landed clean stiff punches to the face that marked Rory's face up and were clearly hurting him.

Yikes! Glad it didn't go to the judges then. Robby was pushing forward in the 1st landing thunder while Rory was squeaking by with jabs. Phone Post 3.0