WOW!! All 3 judges had it 3-1 Rory

Devastating loss. He's 24 and will back soon... I still think he gets the belt one day. Who could have thought Robbie would make a run like this after all those years. Gotta love it Phone Post 3.0

I had it 2-2 going into The 5th round but I could see it 3-1 for Rory, that 1st end was closed Phone Post 3.0

If ever there was a 10-10 round it was round one of this fight.
Why will judges not score an even round?
I always bitch and moan about it but judges need to be using 10-10, 10-9, 10-8 correctly with much more frequency.

honestly it could have went 3-1 EITHER way depending on how you wanted to put importance on specific moments each round. Personally I had it 2-2 but me and my crew were all sitting there not really being able to definitively say who was winning the fight. So I am fine w how they had it.

Either way, it was an incredibly hard fight to score.

Rounds 1 could easily be argued either way.
Round 2 seemed clear for Lawler.
Round 3, I may catch heat for this, but Lawler was clearly winning that round for 4 minutes and then Rory came up big for the last minute. I'd go Rory just for coming close to finishing but it's interesting to look at how judges score that situation.
Round 4 was like round 3 in reverse. Rory was bringing it for the first minute or so but then Lawler worked his way back into it.

Why is this a wow? Phone Post 3.0

I had it 1,2,4 Lawler but atleast everyone didn't have it opposite like judges I was like what I'm I taking crazy pills? Going into the 5 I thought rory had to stop him to win kinda seemed like rory thought same because he broke

rockwell - Either way, it was an incredibly hard fight to score.

Round 3, I may catch heat for this, but Lawler was clearly winning that round for 4 minutes and then Rory came up big for the last minute. I'd go Rory just for coming close to finishing but it's interesting to look at how judges score that situation.
Round 4 was like round 3 in reverse. Rory was bringing it for the first minute or so but then Lawler worked his way back into it.
Thats how i saw it Phone Post 3.0

Jaypers Playpers - Judges need to be able to feel comfortable scoring a round as a draw. Round 1 was obviously a draw.

My score cards would have been Rory up 38-39 Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

rockwell - Either way, it was an incredibly hard fight to score.

. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me wrong, as whole it was a great fight but the first two rounds were total shit.