WOW!!! AMAZING FAN SUPPORT FOR DAN MILLER.

In just under two weeks the MMA community has come together again to help raise an extraordinary amount of money for the Millers to help offset Danny Jr's medical and prescription costs.

We set up a campaign on Fund a Fighter for Dan 11 days ago and had to raise the original $3000 goal amount to $5000 because we raised 50% of the amount in one day.

News of Dan's withdrawl from UFC 152 (because he needed to be by Danny's side as his kidney transplant was scheduled for that week in Philadelphia) broke Thursday night. We were at around $2300 in pledges then. Now we're at $4481. Chuck O'Neil informed us last night that he will be donating the $438 he collected from his own FAF campaign to Dan, so our total now oficially sits at $4919.

I'm once again amazed by the outpouring of support for Dan and his family and am as proud of the MMA community for its generosity as I was when I helped put on the "Chocolate Al" drive.

We'll be accepting donations for at least the next month, even if we've surpassed the goal. 

Thanks to everyone who was in a position to pledge to the campaign.

http://fundafighter.com/fighters/dan-miller/

It was my pleasure donating a couple of dollars to Dan Miller and his family. I hope more of the MMA community comes together and helps the other fighters on FAF as well.
Every dollar counts...

Thanks for posting. I'll try to donate more in a couple days.

Awesome news and glad the MMA community is always so positive when it comes to stuff like this the unity is amazing ... Phone Post

TTT

Awesome news for the Miller family.

TTT

TTT

Please add us on FB and Twitter if you haven't already.

twitter.com/fundafighter

www.facebook.com/fundafighter

TTT

Help lil Miller out.

Mike Russell -  In just under two weeks the MMA community has come together again to help raise an extraordinary amount of money for the Millers to help offset Danny Jr's medical and prescription costs.

We set up a campaign on Fund a Fighter for Dan 11 days ago and had to raise the original $3000 goal amount to $5000 because we raised 50% of the amount in one day.

News of Dan's withdrawl from UFC 152 (because he needed to be by Danny's side as his kidney transplant was scheduled for that week in Philadelphia) broke Thursday night. We were at around $2300 in pledges then. Now we're at $4481. Chuck O'Neil informed us last night that he will be donating the $438 he collected from his own FAF campaign to Dan, so our total now oficially sits at $4919.

I'm once again amazed by the outpouring of support for Dan and his family and am as proud of the MMA community for its generosity as I was when I helped put on the "Chocolate Al" drive.

We'll be accepting donations for at least the next month, even if we've surpassed the goal. 

Very proud of you for all of your efforts to help this family, Mike:)

hug

Cindy

Hell yeah...

in, will donate first thing in the am Phone Post

CindyO - 
Mike Russell -  In just under two weeks the MMA community has come together again to help raise an extraordinary amount of money for the Millers to help offset Danny Jr's medical and prescription costs.

Very proud of you for all of your efforts to help this family, Mike:)

hug

Cindy

Thanks, Cindy. Means a lot coming from you. Hope you're doing well. 

Very lucky to have five healthy kids of my own and I'm glad I'm in a position to help Dan, Kristin and Danny.

Some VERY generous donations on that list. Gonna have to add on soon.

$5254 as of now. We're keeping the campaign going until the 60 days is up. Hopefully we can double the $5000 goal we set.

TTT Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

TTT