WOW Arnold Advocates EAT LESS MEAT!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Disagrees With the Idea That 'Real Men Eat Meat'

The 72-year-old actor just Terminated the old-fashioned gender stereotype.

. The 72-year-old actor, a big advocate for plant-based diets for both health and environmental reasons, has reduced his own meat intake by 80 per cent. ------

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a28709874/arnold-schwarzenegger-eating-meat/

Didn't read but eating a lot of red meat es no bueno

Nobody tells OP to eat less meat. 

"There's no one that can relate to it better than I do because I've lived in that world," the seven-time Mr. Olympia champion says. "'Steak is for men'... They show these commercials--burgers, George Foreman with the grill and epic sandwich--this is great, great marketing for the meat industry, selling the idea that real men eat meat. But you've got to understand, it's marketing. It's not based on reality."------

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a28709874/arnold-schwarzenegger-eating-meat/

Depends on what you are doing.

Most of the population would be better off eating less meat and eating more veggies.

But if you are an athlete than nothing beats meat.

I enjoy eating meat 

Dont give a fuck what that washed up old man says

4 Likes

Americans eat a lot more meat than almost every other country. I've scaled back myself, vegetables ain't gonna hurt you.

The reality is Americans will replace meat with modified grains that have zero nutritional value 

3 Likes
Ze Dano - 

Dont give a fuck what that washed up old man says

3 Likes

Arnold also said he tried steroids but they had no more visual effect than a good tan.

Arnold would be nothing today without eating a ton of meat on his way to mr Olympia. 

3 Likes

Arnold is a hypocrite douchebag. 

6 Likes

Lets see pics of him before and after he starting eating 80% less meat then we can decide. 

Stop pandering Arnie.

1 Like

Arnold also did lots of sterioids. Should we listen to him for his health advice?

1 Like
MM8 -

Arnold also did lots of sterioids. Should we listen to him for his health advice?

He still does

He's been contaminated and converted by the California libs and his wife a long time ago. It's almost as bad as the Bruce Jenner discombobulation.

From ultra-man to feminized snowflake lib. It's odd, even though Bruce was physically converted, at least he's still a conservative. Arnold tries to remain manly, but he's essentially become a woman.

2 Likes

Remember when dumbass Republicans were talking about amending the Constitution so this guy could be President? lol

I'm completely plant based from here until judgement day.