Wow, Fedor.

truthisalive - Watched this today...Made me remember the most incredible run in all of fight sport. The build up to his fights and the feeling during his fights, man, you know nothing in mma even today compares to that. From him coming out of nowhere on most peoples radar against Shilt, but I didnt notice till Herring. After that fight I thought to myself, wow, Fedor. Then the monstorous beatdown he put on then unbeatable champ Mino to his final MMA fight against Rizzo and all his no contest, losses and wins inbetween...if you didnt get to experience that feeling and expectation as an MMA fan you really did miss out on something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkEvnQ1yAA8&sns=em

Good and simple HL...music surprisingly works well.

till next time. Keep training hard.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

He's the best of all time Phone Post 3.0

All around excellence. Heavy hands, ground and pound, submissions....I can't imagine what it must have been like trying to game plan against a guy like that.

VU op. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for sharing, that's my favorite highlight now. It always makes me kind of sad though, not sure why. Maybe because that generation of fighters are retiring and while the new generation is incredibly talented, there is just something missing. Phone Post 3.0

GOAT Phone Post 3.0

For later. Phone Post 3.0

I think you had to live through his reign to appreciate how good he was. The greatest of all time. Phone Post 3.0

I realize how much I miss the unbeatable era. There's a few fighters today with a perfect record, but Fedor's at the time was just plain special each fight.

GOAT

That was such a great time in the short history of mma. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - I love Fedor. He's one of my favourite fighters of all time. His stoicism alone was so awesome to see. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I really miss watching him fight.