Wow more TNA people out the door

According to a report by PWInsider.com, former TNA Knockouts Champion Jade is the latest talent to no longer be under an active deal with Impact Wrestling. Jade joins Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Drew Galloway, Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis as talents that have potentially parted ways with the company.

whats going to happen to this company, holy hell

Would you leave if Jeff Jarret was back in charge? Cos i sure as shit would.

The last bubbles escaping before the ship goes down for good maybe?

The amount of stupid that has gone through that company would make the Cleveland Browns blush.

I'm most upset about Mike Bennett because that means there's a chance he goes to WWE and ruins that for me too...

TNA is like the dead zone I can't even remember the last Bennett match I've seen probably his last one in ROH. Unfortunately the same goes for Maria, moose and the wolves 

grizz632 - I'm most upset about Mike Bennett because that means there's a chance he goes to WWE and ruins that for me too...

Not a fan of the miracle?

Shadow Sniper -
grizz632 - I'm most upset about Mike Bennett because that means there's a chance he goes to WWE and ruins that for me too...

Not a fan of the miracle?

That's putting it mildly, I think he's the absolute shits. That's probably not even strong enough honestly. If you threw hot garbage on the shits, then threw the entire thing into a dumpster fire, that's close to Mike Bennett. There's nothing redeeming about him in the ring or on the mic, he ruins everything he's involved in for me and I actively avoid watching any show he's part of.

Fuck Mike Bennett.

Can you at least admit that a positive of a Mike Bennett match is that you can not pay attention to it and just stare at his hot wife

If the companies he worked for did a split screen or picture in picture featuring Maria's ass then I'd live with the weekly Mike Bennett matches. Sadly they don't. I've actually grown to resent Maria because wherever she goes to work Mike Bennett is certain to follow, she's like a sexy harbinger of impending boredom...

The new japan cameramen loved Maria's ass more than Grizz loves Bayley

Bruce prichard is going back to tna

GS27 - Bruce prichard is going back to tna
Better not fuck up the podcast. You know...

Mandible_Claw - 

Is this real life?

ChaosOverkill -

The amount of stupid that has gone through that company would make the Cleveland Browns blush.

hahahhaha vu

kingofpancakes80 -
Mandible_Claw - 

Is this real life?
Rumours and innuendo...

But will laugh cause he talked mad shit about TNA. Mind you, most of it was directed at Dixie.

He would be reunited with Double J.

Spend my day working hard on the go but the hands on the clock keep spinning too slow. Cause I can't wait to be alone with my baby tonnnniiiiiigggghhhttt...

You know my baby got me wrapped around her little finger. Cause you know that I would walk through hell and back to be with her. I can't wait to be alone with my baby tonight.

there was a post on reddit where someone explained the pay structure and how it's getting changed. For example, Broken Matt makes $10k a show, and for a taping, he tapes promos or segments for three shows, so he makes $30k for the day.

Now, they pay him $10k per work day, so that same work day, where he films segments for three shows, only pays him $10k. Smart from the management side, but the top end talents are gonna split.

grizz632 - If the companies he worked for did a split screen or picture in picture featuring Maria's ass then I'd live with the weekly Mike Bennett matches. Sadly they don't. I've actually grown to resent Maria because wherever she goes to work Mike Bennett is certain to follow, she's like a sexy harbinger of impending boredom...

Wrestlemania 34 Main Event. 

Randy Orton v Mike Bennett. 

AKA the day Grizz goes postal. 

Good news, looks like they got Del Rio.