Wow the left hung Cathy Griffen out to dry

D list is right,had it been anyone else they would have gone to bat for them,if your a minor expendable celebrity take note to what happens when virtue signaling goes wrong.

she's going with the Trumps bullied me now.

What she did was stupid

she deserves to be shunned

Meanwhile Ted Nugent threatened Obama and was invited to the WH

CNN fired her lol I don't think trump had a say in it.

She deserves what she got and more. That was fucking tasteless and stupid.

Now she is holding a press conference this morning to announce that she is the victim.

This won't go well for her

She is an idiot. However, I hope she is not so stupid that she will double down and claim victimhood.  

Pratty -

What she did was stupid

she deserves to be shunned

Meanwhile Ted Nugent threatened Obama and was invited to the WH

Wow.  That didn't take long to try a weakhanded deflection.

Doesn't matter

Reap what you sow

it's weird when your actions actually have consequences hey?

reelfoot - she's going with the Trumps bullied me now.
I guess its appropriate that she's using trumps tactic.

Who knows, maybe some good will come from this. If the left is distancing them selves from her, and she is playing the victim card, maybe the left will distance themselves from always trying to claim "victim" at every turn.

A boy can dream, can't he?

I dont think they are going to do that,kathy is just the red headed step child they could afford to kick aside,they would have stuck up for just about anyone else.

Fuck Trump and every one of his faggot clones.  I wish it was his real head that the ugly redhead was holding.  And fuck you Trumpflakes who are crying about it.  

Cookie Monster - 

She is an idiot. However, I hope she is not so stupid that she will double down and claim victimhood.  

Why not? More entertainment for us.

She is ugly and talentless. Maybe SNL will hire her.

NBKfanforlife -

Fuck Trump and every one of his faggot clones.  I wish it was his real head that the ugly redhead was holding.  And fuck you Trumpflakes who are crying about it.  

Jesus. You need a hobby. 

Even squatty potty dumped her lol

that's the difference between the left and right. The left will act even against their own when they do wrong while the right follows blindly goose stepping pretending anything they don't like is fake.