Wow @ the piping in crowd noise on smackdown...

Watching right now and holy fuck at that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Par for the course Phone Post 3.0

The piped in boos for rollins is blatant. And lol at Cole calling everything vintage. He doesn't really know what that word means does he? I mean its one thing to say its vintage undertaker with a tombstone or something. But vintage Rollins for a move he has been showing for like 6 months? lol

VinegarStrokes -

The piped in boos for rollins is blatant. And lol at Cole calling everything vintage. He doesn't really know what that word means does he? I mean its one thing to say its vintage undertaker with a tombstone or something. But vintage Rollins for a move he has been showing for like 6 months? lol

Lol Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
VinegarStrokes -

Lol Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. I want JR or fucking anyone other than that hack Cole. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - Par for the course Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I remember when I realized it like the 3rd or 4th week I started watching smackdown.... Been like 2years now I've been a fan Phone Post 3.0

I havent watched smackdown since 2003 this was the first one.

Fun drinking game: everytime Cole screams "_____, FOR THE WIN!" or "_____, FOR THE VICTORY!" you take a shot of your favorite brand of hard liquor.

You'll be absolutely smashed in less than 2 matches. Might want to switch to sips of Long Islands instead, just to be able to drive the fuck home afterwards. It's insane how many times he repeats this stupid shit before nearly every single pinfall attempt. This seems to be his new go-to line when somebody hits a signature move and goes for a pin- shit, he'll say it if someone rolls a schoolboy or a sunset flip. It's fucking brutal... Phone Post 3.0