Wow this Pancrase fight (Schilt Vs Godsey)

Man the ring, the stand ups... Don't miss Pancrase rules at all

That was nuts! Haha Phone Post

In Phone Post

A lot of people don't realize this, but around 1999 or 2000 or so, Pancrase altered their rules to being more in line with UFC rules.

A lot of people think that all Pancrase is open hand strikes with rope breaks, but this is not true.

Gets mount. Break!

^ Just posted something similar that in my Pancrase thread

Pancrase org actually has less restrictions today than most orgs, allowing soccerkicks and stomps

For later Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Epic knee Phone Post

At 2:05-10, the look on Jason's face was priceless.  There's a blast from the dark days.

Awesome. Thanks Phone Post

Cool. Thanks you for posting this fight.

I really liked the old Pancrase. Remember when Semmy chose to slapfight a closed fist Gilbert Yvel in Rings Holland?

Closed fist mma vs slapfighting here!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gok_gilbert-yvel-vs-semmy-schilt_shortfilms#.UThp-BzxF6k

I love old school pancrase! The ring, the boots, the rules, the announcers pronounciation of the fighters names...everything!!! Phone Post

Von Flue choke was there for the grabs. If he only knew Phone Post

Megatherium - Cool. Thanks you for posting this fight.

^^^ Phone Post

In for later Phone Post

Schilt was to long for that small ring. Unfair advantage. Godsey was really underrated at the time.

okiebug - Schilt was to long for that small ring. Unfair advantage. Godsey was really underrated at the time.

"Unfair"? He telegraphed his shots/clinches way too much. I was just waiting for a counter knee to land. Phone Post

I'm just saying schilt could get a limb out of the ring from anywhere. Phone Post