Wow Uriah hall

MediumRareMistake - 
SurgicalGloves - Mousasi chronically underachieving
He got caught man give hall some respect. Gegard will be back on another win streak after this. Phone Post 3.0

Dude Mousasi is on the verge of flaming out of the UFC.

He will be fighting in Japn with Fedor soon.

No excuse for him to lose to Hall.

Hate fights like this hall was showing nothing then throws a hail Mary and it lands. Now we have to hear about his potential while he's losing to middle the road guys again. Sigh. I've been around too long. Phone Post 3.0

Fister - Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Reem/Mousasi are some guys I've always made money on betting against them in choice spots.

and now Joe Rogan will go nuts!!!

Shit, my post was suppose to say great kick Phone Post 3.0

Chainsaw Charles - Gave me flashbacks of The Crow. That was amazing!
Good call

That was a vintage Crow spinning back kick for sure Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - Great luck but a early stoppage. I really hate that if you throw a flurry when someone is hurt they stop the fight. Gegard was hurt but not done at all. Phone Post 3.0
Early stoppage? He got hit flush to the dash with a flying spinning back kick, then a flying knee, then pounded on and had no defense. I'm glad the ref stopped it, so Gegard can come back without brain damage. Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - Great luck but a early stoppage. I really hate that if you throw a flurry when someone is hurt they stop the fight. Gegard was hurt but not done at all. Phone Post 3.0
So you're that guy huh?...

Flush kick to the face and flush knee to the grill to follow? Not good enough for you?

You want moose to have permanent brain damage? Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
MediumRareMistake - 
He got caught man give hall some respect. Gegard will be back on another win streak after this. Phone Post 3.0

In all fairness anyone could have got caught with that kick. Moose is still the man and I hope he gets back on track. He is always top 5 in my book. Phone Post 3.0

Holy that was sick! Phone Post 3.0

In for gif?

Please? Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga -
So you're that guy huh?...

Flush kick to the face and flush knee to the grill to follow? Not good enough for you?

You want moose to have permanent brain damage? Phone Post 3.0
I know he was hurt but he was not finished, I like seeing fighters being able to have the opportunity to come back. Both the kick and the knee were great but he was covering up and nothing hard was landing after.

Think of all the great fights were people came back from being hurt. Shogun vs Hendo 1, Shogun was hurt worse than this and he was allowed to come back and it turned out to be one of the best ever.

I just say they should get a chance at coming back if they are defending themselves. Phone Post 3.0

JewLuPlus -
Early stoppage? He got hit flush to the dash with a flying spinning back kick, then a flying knee, then pounded on and had no defense. I'm glad the ref stopped it, so Gegard can come back without brain damage. Phone Post 3.0
Watch it again, after the awesome kick and knee nothing really landed hard. Just because someone is throwing a flurry doesn't mean the fight should be stopped. Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data - I heard he's got a gun from his corner, then hall just changed. It was really interesting. Started threatening with subs and then the tko. I may be crazy but I swear I heard it lol Phone Post 3.0
Am i reading this wrong? Lol Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
MediumRareMistake - 

What the fuck he got caught by crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0

Hall seems to to do better when he's the underdog...when it's a fight he's supposed to lose he excels its less pressure for him
Gerard did not want to stand with him at all the second he did he paid for it

thaVANILLA Gorilla - In for gif?

Please? Phone Post 3.0

Will this one do?

Chainsaw Charles - Gave me flashbacks of The Crow. That was amazing!

I wonder whose hurt more? I miss watching you and Louiseau fight, much respect..

The Green Arrow -

Good thread.

Thread worthy Phone Post 3.0