Wow who else thought Edgar won 50-45 or 49-46???

Wow didn't think Ben won a round, maybe the 3rd but wow Frankie caught every kick kept pushin the pace sure he looks worse but damn yo maybe he has soft skin wow and Frankie dropped him a few times damn tell me what y'all think and brin me over I think I watched a different fight!! Phone Post

Frankie won. That was a robbery.

"The Judging Genius Returns From Japan"

50-45 Edgar.

I thought he won 3 rounds

only an idiot thinks he won 50-45

bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what fight were they watching??????

Not 50-45 but I did think he won.

Visible damage isn't what should determine the outcome of the fight. Edgar won every other aspect of that fight.

ME.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowoww.... to the people who complained about Diaz/Condit I now know how you feel... #robbery #sickofMMAjudging #terrible

Maybe I need to watch it again but I was rooting hard for Frankie and I dont like Henderson but I thought Henderson was the clear winner. The result was not surprising to me at all.

He almost got KOd and you still consider giving Edgar that round? Phone Post

Benson won.

That is all.

Frankie got outboxed IMO too. Those kicks he was catching let Bendo hit his face.

Benson consistently did more damage. Open your fucking eyes. Phone Post

Frankie landed more and got more takedowns, he was robbed Phone Post

Pride Never Died - 
Anarkis - No. Henderson did more damage.

So if you beat the shit out of me but I broke your nose with a huge up kick. I win?

The only guy Frank Edgar's "beaten the shit out of" in a WHILE has been Gray Maynard.

Pride Never Died - 

So if you beat the shit out of me but I broke your nose with a huge up kick. I win?

gosh you're a fucking idiot. frankie didn't beat the shit out of anyone tonight

Pride Never Died -

No but if I beat the shit out of you consistently and break your nose with an upkick, I would win.

Benson did a lot more damage from bell To bell. Phone Post

caught kicks after they landed!

OP IS IN IDIOT...