Wow who else thought Edgar won 50-45 or 49-46???

OP IS IN IDIOT...

King777 - Frankie landed more and got more takedowns, he was robbed Phone Post

Landed more what? Benson landed way more power shots. Phone Post

King777 - Frankie landed more and got more takedowns, he was robbed Phone Post

Btw you are the reason judges get it wrong all the time. Dumb mentality. Phone Post

Frankie was given a PHD seminar in effective striking. And his takedowns were entirely uninfluential. 49-46 Henderson wins.

OP is blind! Phone Post

Mas0n - caught kicks after they landed!

This. just about every one of those kicks he caught had some hard impact to the body on them.

Forssberg - Frankie was given a PHD seminar in effective striking. And his takedowns were entirely uninfluential. 49-46 Henderson wins.

Correct. Phone Post

I think the OP had a difficult time judging the fight with Edgar's dick in his mouth.

This can't be serious right? Phone Post

I could only give edgar the first round. He did nothing effective for the rest of the fight. At least nothing close to being effective against benson.

Evasive footwork and weak punching dont win rounds when the opponent is pilling the pressure on, and landing more damaging shots of his own.

Also catching a kick thats already landed doesn't totally negate the kick if you do nothing with the leg you caught.

Frankie won 4 rounds. BS decision Phone Post

Umm, did you see frankies face? Catching a kick that already did damage doesn't negate the damage. Ben did his thing Phone Post

I thought ben won the 3rd round. I eem places a 10$ bet with random dude for Henderson. Thought Henderson was gonna win. But no he didn't win. ( I lost 10$ on rampage with the same dude) you have to beat the champ to be the champ. And Henderson didn't beat him. He kept shakin his head during the fight acting like ur not doing nothing and I'm winning im yelling dude ur not even winning quit being cocky. Ben didn't do anything. So Frankie haspuss for skin and bruises like I beat the back door outta it. Phone Post

I agree, 50 -40 Frankie

-Uncle Doug Crosby

Neither was dominant. Very close fight, I thought it could have been a 49-48 for either but really thought Frankie had it with more strikes, more takedowns and honestly I don't think there was a single part of that fight Frankie didn't control besides the initial stun and recovery from the up kick Phone Post

majikman - I thought he won 3 rounds

^ I agree with this statement. Phone Post

50-45 are you huffing Jenkem?

It may have been close and go either way but get a grip dude!

Pride Never Died - 
Anarkis - No. Henderson did more damage.

So if you beat the shit out of me but I broke your nose with a huge up kick. I win?

Dude beat the shit out of? THats not even close to being accurate.

Frankie may have ouboxed him and got moderately important takedowns

Carrtrouble - Neither was dominant. Very close fight, I thought it could have been a 49-48 for either but really thought Frankie had it with more strikes, more takedowns and honestly I don't think there was a single part of that fight Frankie didn't control besides the initial stun and recovery from the up kick Phone Post

Agree with this statement. The only reason why I started the thread as 50-45 so people don't call me a troll if the round is exactly even, tell me if I'm wrong, if the round is even exactly and it's against the champ, who does the round go to? The champ right? So tell me what round Ben won with out question? Now does my thread make a little since? Phone Post

Devlin - I could only give edgar the first round. He did nothing effective for the rest of the fight. At least nothing close to being effective against benson.

Evasive footwork and weak punching dont win rounds when the opponent is pilling the pressure on, and landing more damaging shots of his own.

Also catching a kick thats already landed doesn't totally negate the kick if you do nothing with the leg you caught.

So the knockdown in round 5 doesn't count for anything?

At the very least Edgar won rounds 1 and 5.