Wow WTF.. Vitor training under Rashad (A Muslim)?

I just saw pics of Vitor's training camp..

and Rashad Evans (who is a muslim if i am not mistaken) is the one training him for this fight against Jones

but thats not all..

in one of the pictures they were doing a prayer circle the whole team... including Overeem, etc... Rashad also included.

Now how the fk can a muslim pray with a Christian in a prayer circle? and isn't Vitor super Jesus freak? why would he let a muslim train him?

why are you focusing in on that when you can focus in on how JBJ fuked as all over?

Kimbos Bread - why are you focusing in on that when you can focus in on how JBJ fuked as all over?

gtfo my thread, troll

GBfighter - I just saw pics of Vitor's training camp..

and Rashad Evans (who is a muslim if i am not mistaken) is the one training him for this fight against Jones

but thats not all..

in one of the pictures they were doing a prayer circle the whole team... including Overeem, etc... Rashad also included.

Now how the fk can a muslim pray with a Christian in a prayer circle? and isn't Vitor super Jesus freak? why would he let a muslim train him?

Youre mistaken.

All right, bro.

Kimbos Bread - why are you focusing in on that when you can focus in on how JBJ fuked as all over?
GBfighter - gtfo, my troll thread

fixed

Um.... yeah...can I have my minute back?

Warzone209 -  you been here for 6 years and this is how you use up post #35..Son I am Disspoint. 

You've been here 2 months and 99% of your posts have been sucking JBJ's dick.

he's not a muslim you fucking retard

but thats not all..

1. Rashad is not a Muslim. He's a Christian.
2. You're an idiot.
3. This thread is troll.
4. Who the fuck made you the prayer police?

but thats not all..

Turns out not EVERY religious person is a complete extremist.

because Muslims think that Jesus was a false prophet

while Christians think that Jesus was really the son of God

and Muslims promote violence while Christians promote peace

they cant go together

Superdupersuper - 
GBfighter - because Muslims think that Jesus was a false prophet

while Christians think that Jesus was really the son of God

and Muslims promote violence while Christians promote peace

they cant go together

Absolutely not true whatsoever, the only reason retarded Americans believe that is because of shit journalism and that we are the easiest people to brainwash. I've never met one Muslim that isn't peacuful or believes in anything that has to do with terrorism. I've met plenty of white Christians that do. Go FUCK yourself asshole and jump in the fuckin ocean

Is that why the Quraan tells stories of violence and the muslim prophet was a pedophile who taught people that an eye for an eye was okay?

Everything that Jesus Christ preached while he was alive, whether he was really the son of God or not, was all peace. Turn your cheek, love your neighbour, etc.

Muhammad preached the opposite.

You suck.

mods please move this thread to the shithole..err I mean the otherground

they pray to the same god and are all desendants of abraham.

Superdupersuper - But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)
VERY SEXIST

"As for the male and female slaves whom you may have, it is from the nations around you that you may aquire male and female slaves." (Leviticus 25:44, NRSV)
SLAVERY, GREAT

What I'm saying is every book has its good and bad and if you cunts wanna live with yor head up your asses then go ahead. Don't talk shit you don't know about. Go fuck yourself thaiguy

you must be a muslim

JBJ is jewish... That's what I heard

Superdupersuper - I'm not religious at all, I don't hate on anyone who is, I just see the obvious is all. There's good and bad people of all faiths and ethnicities.

Then you must have been born into a muslim family.

Technically Christians and Muslims believe in the same God, the God of Abraham.