Wow WTF.. Vitor training under Rashad (A Muslim)?

Warzone209 -  you been here for 6 years and this is how you use up post #35..Son I am Disspoint. 

No shit.

Holy shit u religious fuckers are weird. Cant sit in a circle next to another religious person praying.

OneScoup - Holy shit u religious fuckers are weird. Cant sit in a circle next to another religious person praying.

This. I'm gonna quote Aesop Rock for my views on organized religion:

"A thousand flavors of the same god fused" Phone Post

Warzone209 -  you been here for 6 years and this is how you use up post #35..Son I am Disspoint. 

You and the op are in the running for the worst posters on the ug Phone Post

Whole thread makes me ill

GBfighter - 
Superdupersuper - 
GBfighter - because Muslims think that Jesus was a false prophet

while Christians think that Jesus was really the son of God

and Muslims promote violence while Christians promote peace

they cant go together

Absolutely not true whatsoever, the only reason retarded Americans believe that is because of shit journalism and that we are the easiest people to brainwash. I've never met one Muslim that isn't peacuful or believes in anything that has to do with terrorism. I've met plenty of white Christians that do. Go FUCK yourself asshole and jump in the fuckin ocean

Is that why the Quraan tells stories of violence and the muslim prophet was a pedophile who taught people that an eye for an eye was okay?

Everything that Jesus Christ preached while he was alive, whether he was really the son of God or not, was all peace. Turn your cheek, love your neighbour, etc.

Muhammad preached the opposite.

Yea man, we all know the bible didnt tell any stories of violence...

During the riots in Cairo, Christians formed a human chain/shield to protect the Muslims while they did their prayers.

This thread personifies ignorance... Phone Post

Peace, man! Christians and Muslims can both agree that Israelis are baby-killing land-grabbing criminals. ;)

I'm agnostic but can manage to say or even lead grace or prayer with the non obnoxious religious members of my family and close friends. Pretty simple concept. Radical or even judgmental assholes can stuff it up their sanctimonious holes. Everyone else who can peacefully take the good parts and live them I will make an effort to show the same respect. Phone Post

Just for you information Muslims believe in Jesus. They believe he was sent down by god to guide people to give about gods message.

But Muslims believe him not to be a son of god but rather a prophet. Phone Post

First Obama was a Muslim - and now Rashad?

fucking muds.

Thiaguy - Atheists are very judgmental and act like total assholes from my personal experiences

I wouldn't exempt them from the sanctimonious asshole list either (even if the term dose not literally apply) as taking disbelief to the point of attacking others amounts to the same thing.

To put it in MMA terms, some can come off as the anti-fanboy. The person who has nothing really positive to say, but heaps of negative on the subject of the fighters they dislike. Phone Post

Thiaguy -
GBfighter - because Muslims think that Jesus was a false prophet

they cant go together

Muslims are backwards IMO

But as long as they aren't hurting any body or forcing their belief down on others, they can worship who ever they please

And I won't have a problem ect

Remember, they are extremistist with anything though. Its crazy

I'm a christian and it's been beautiful for me IMO. Just knowing about the love Jesus has for us puts love into my heart too. I don't force others to be Christians though.

God gave us free will, so we should respect that people have free will and have the ability to believe in what they want. You just have to pray for them

Woah. Phone Post

Anyhow. I love Genki Sudo. Phone Post

If Rashad was a muslim it wouldn't surprise me. It was just over 10 years ago that Pope John Paul II was praying in a mosque, kissing the Quran etc and most Brasilians are staunch Papists.

Who cares what religion any of them are, it doesn't change who they are and nor should it change anyones opinion of them.

GBfighter - because Muslims think that Jesus was a false prophet

they cant go together

Everything you said there was horseshit. You silly naive fool. Phone Post

RedSweat - This thread personifies ignorance... Phone Post

And let them name themselves.

:)

Saves the rest the trouble. Phone Post