Wow............

I'm a Herb Dean fan but he should never ref again for this.

What an abomination...

fucking sick.

Herb decided that fight.

1 point would have been acceptable and the norm

Wow, I know. That was crazy.

I heard that!!!

Fuckin' Herb as of late. Phone Post

I agree that 2 points is extreme, but I guess it could be a deterrent for other fighters.

Eh, kind of like the nerve he showed. Allow Cacares to absolutely blast him twice in the nuts??? What's the deterrent for Cacares??

Fuck that, Herb did the right thing.

1 point would have been 100% justified. 2 points was retarded.

ChaosOverkill - Herb decided that fight.

1 point would have been acceptable and the norm

No the two judges who scored round 1 for Figueroa did. Phone Post

2 points would only be justified if he took away a point after the first one. He didn't, he gave him a warning meaning, that foul had been addressed. The 2nd foul happened so, that warrants a ONE POINT DEDUCTION. 2 points was in no way justified. If you think it was, you're a fucking retard.

RandlemansStaph - Eh, kind of like the nerve he showed. Allow Cacares to absolutely blast him twice in the nuts??? What's the deterrent for Cacares??

Stop posting

I don't know about never reffing again, but he owes Alex an apology Phone Post

ChicagoTom -  I don't know about never reffing again, but he owes Alex an apology Phone Post

And his win bonus.

ChaosOverkill - 
RandlemansStaph - Eh, kind of like the nerve he showed. Allow Cacares to absolutely blast him twice in the nuts??? What's the deterrent for Cacares??

Stop posting

And allow Cacares to take two freebies at the guy's nuts?? Two massive nut shots changes the outcome of the fight as much as if not more than the extra point.

What's the difference between taking 2 points away at once or dinging him for a point each time? It's still two points.

The 2 points were for both kicks, if he didn't hit the second he would have been fine and deduction free, great job herb. Phone Post

was total bullshit by Herb Dean and i'm usually a fan. That 2 point deduction sets a crazy precedent in the sport. What was he thinking?????

RandlemansStaph - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Stop posting

And allow Cacares to take two freebies at the guy's nuts?? Two massive nut shots changes the outcome of the fight as much as if not more than the extra point.

What's the difference between taking 2 points away at once or dinging him for a point each time? It's still two points.

Are you not fucking getting it? If he would have taken a point the first time, that would have been fine. BUT HE DIDN'T, HE GAVE HIM A WARNING. So, the first foul was given a warning.

But then the 2nd should have resulted in a ONE POINT DEDUCTION, which is what has happened in every other instance like this one. But Herb dinged him 2 points basically saying that the warning was bullshit and he fucked up giving him a warning so, he's making up for it by making one foul worth doing 2 fouls.

If you can't understand the problem with this, you're straight retarded.

herb always wants to make himself a part of the fight and that's why i don't like him

but a 2 point deduction after two accidental nut shots is ridiculous. it's going to be a real deterrent to using a legitimate and effective move if there is the risk of a 2 point deduction in such circumstances.