Wow

http://imgur.com/4osYfwL.gifv Phone Post 3.0

Noice! Phone Post 3.0

I wish girls like this were really marriagable and not just rapeable.

Wow is a great word to use here. Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Is that Sssniper wolf? Phone Post 3.0

Lovely girl, but watching her nonchalantly handle that weapon made me want to slap the dumb out of her. Phone Post 3.0

very hot.......love how her finger is on the trigger the whole time and everything, and we wonder why people get shot by mistake.  As a responsible gun owner I want to yell at her and the tool filming it that thinks its funny.....after I would want to fuck that like I was a angry unicorn.

i'd teach her some trigger discipline

here is what she sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRV61n7MbU4

CavemanDave - Lovely girl, but watching her nonchalantly handle that weapon made me want to slap the dumb out of her. Phone Post 3.0
My feelings exactly Phone Post 3.0

it's not a real gun...

she's just cosplaying

Josh -

very hot.......love how her finger is on the trigger the whole time and everything, and we wonder why people get shot by mistake.  As a responsible gun owner I want to yell at her and the tool filming it that thinks its funny.....after I would want to fuck that like I was a angry unicorn.

Looks like my daisy air rifle from when I was six. Phone Post 3.0

It's Quiet from MGSV cosplay. Phone Post 3.0

She literally has bottles of airsoft bbs on her belt, looks nothing like a real gun and exactly like an airsoft gun.....yet people still think it's a real gun, outstanding. Phone Post 3.0

Can't see one of her elbows , pass Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave - Lovely girl, but watching her nonchalantly handle that weapon made me want to slap the dumb out of her. Phone Post 3.0
My god I was waiting for it to go off with her finger constantly on the trigger Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - 
My god I was waiting for it to go off with her finger constantly on the trigger Phone Post 3.0

This. I kept waiting for it.

Someone post the vid of the chick who points a loaded AK at her boyfriend, then she gets mad at HIM when he corrects her.

Yes, WOW!