WRECK MMA: DENIS ADDED TO CARD AND TICKETS ON SALE

Youre right...thats a silly mistake on Alex's part and could cost them big in ticket sales. This should be fixed at once.

tickets for the first three rows around the ring are down from $200 to just $100!! make sure to jump on the tickets before they are all gone

IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Sean Quinn on the mat is no joke. But pretty much all his posts are

theprototype -  Sean Quinn on the mat is no joke. But pretty much all his posts are

Take out the garbage Sean.

Big Rig

go fuck yourself

Great fight for Pierson. Slick quality opponent.

^^^ I agree. Should be a great one.

Pierson has looked unbeatable lately.

^^^ One of my all-time favorite Canadian talents.

I will be there.

AlexCaporicci -  I am definately not going to predict who will win this fight, but I will say that despite his antics here, Sean Quinn was one of the classiest and respectfull fighters I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. He came to fight and was ready to go when he fought Morvan at W1. 

Any promoter would be very happy if he fought on their show.

Robin Black - Pierson has looked unbeatable lately.

I agree, if Pierson makes it his goal to get to the big show, he'll get it done...he's proven time and again that if he puts his mind to something it'll happen, a focused and determined Pierson is a handful for a lot of top WW's in my opinion...I think we'll see him in the UFC before too long.

This thread aint dead yet. There have been a bunch of new fights added to this card, this is gonna be an insane night!!

That's right Sean.... this will be Canada's best card to date this year. All the match ups have 3 round war written all over them. Not to kiss Alex's backside but just look at the match ups.. Pierson vs Holanda... Holst vs Delorenzi... Quinn vs Denis... Bernadel vs Gagnon.... all these fights are awesome fights... then you add in Igor Gracie who is slick as a snake on the mats and the two women who are going to go to war....AND add in the fact that the show is for the CANADIAN TROOPS this show will make waves in Canadian MMA... I love this sport and all the possible match ups that can be made. Dec 12th.. don't miss out..

Remi, dont you be fucking off to some private afterparty this time. Little people of Canada should unite on that night. It will be a scary sight. I just might bite something white. It could be so tight, partying in the light, while we little people unite.

Fer Sheezy!!

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRR NINJA!!!

Nick, bring your white nut-huggers with the small rip in the bum on Monday!

PS, we all know Robin's feather jacket is for you...let's not kid ourselves.

<3