Wrestlemania card

We have 14 matches so far. Are we in for a 6 hour show? 

Taker and cena

Wwe title

Universal title

United states

Intercontinental 

Tag team Rae

Tag team smackdown 

Womens raw

Womens smackdown 

Cruiserweight

Ronda, angle vs haitch and steph

Bryan and Shane vs Owens and skinny fat ska fag

Andre battle royal

Womens battle royal 

Are they going to add anything else?

What do gets put on the preshow?

7hr show

The Cruiserweight final would have been much better if it was Gulak and Roddy at Mania.

Skinny fat ska fag lol.  I cant stans that guy,  and I used to enjoy El Generico

armbarheelhook - 7hr show

It was last year.

The only thing worse than having 14 matches is that I couldn't give half a shit about almost all of them.

even if you laid it out like this, that's still a long ass night...

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Roman Reigns
Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon
Undertaker vs. John Cena
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Cesaro and Sheamus (c) vs. Braun Strowman and TBD
Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka
Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev
The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan)
Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax
Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali
WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

really need to cut the fat.

Drop Nia/Alexa and the women's Battle Royal, and put Bayley/Sasha 1v1 instead.
Don't need the US Title 4 way really.
I could also live without the battle royal. I hate this mentality of "being on WrestleMania is a right, not a privilege so therefore we need to get everybody on the card."

A fun betting game for WrestleMania would be predict the length of the show.

I will predict 4 hours, 41 minutes for the main card.

It's once a year guys. Stop bitching and enjoy a wrestling festival on the biggest pro wrestling day of the year. Or just don't watch it if it's too much for you but damn, please stop complaining.

I will be watching, but realistically I only care about 2 matches on that card 

Siciliano di Brooklyn - It's once a year guys. Stop bitching and enjoy a wrestling festival on the biggest pro wrestling day of the year. Or just don't watch it if it's too much for you but damn, please stop complaining.

This is OG, this is what we do. If it's crap to more than one person people talk about it.

Stop trying to change the direction of the wind perhaps.

I won't waste 6 hours for anything let alone a shell of what this used to be so I've stopped going into breaking down or shitting on specific matches at the event other than Reigns which is the ongoing pox on entertaining WWE personalities, but it's these people's right to give this product shit if it's terrible to them Wrestlemania or not.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I am looking forward to this card. Mania I have been most excited about in years.

legit excited for Brock/Roman, Nakamura/Styles, Asuka/Charlotte, and Bryan/Zayn/Owens.

spectacle wise I want to see Cena/Taker and the mixed tag.

that’s half the card that I really want to see. 

RKing85 -

Oh don’t get me wrong, I am looking forward to this card. Mania I have been most excited about in years.

legit excited for Brock/Roman, Nakamura/Styles, Asuka/Charlotte, and Bryan/Zayn/Owens.

spectacle wise I want to see Cena/Taker and the mixed tag.

that’s half the card that I really want to see. 

If I could garantee the time a few in the later middle matches start I'd plan for it and watch them, but they really can't be planned for like that. If my plans fall through the last two hours I could deal with.

I didn't make this thread because I personally want to complain. Just curious about how long it will be. 

I am legitimately excited as all hell. Cant wait. I am stoked for most of the matches. 

I am a lifeline wwe fan. It's been bad and its been good. Ups and downs. I personally am really enjoying the product right now. 

I also think it could be one of the better Manias in years. Doing the numbers in my head, I think they can squeeze it into a one-hour pre-show and four-hour main show, but not less with all the 2-3 min. video packages for matches and virtue signaling, as well as the HOF'er waving segment.

Im super exited for it. Im bbqing having some drinks, best day of the year. Im always curious and exited what the stage and everything is going to be, the pyros are always cool. 

What puts it over the top is the 3-4 minute packages that every match gets.

RKing85 - What puts it over the top is the 3-4 minute packages that every match gets.

plus the three minutes to walk down the ramp

evh -
RKing85 - What puts it over the top is the 3-4 minute packages that every match gets.

plus the three minutes to walk down the ramp

and the promos for new events upcomming shows, etc on the network that come up a few times.

they need to move it to two days next year and include nxt