Wrestlemania week

So, I've got my tickets and am beyond excited to go to my very first Wrestlemania. Levi's Stadium is like 45 minutes from my house and even if the main event is Reigns and Brock, I'm gonna have a blast either way.

What I've been wondering is how much cool stuff goes down during the week? Obviously I know all of the official stuff but what else is there that you guys have been to and loved? Does ROH do a show regardless of what city it's in? Are there other organizations that come into town? Other conventions? I'm hoping to go to as much as humanly possible Phone Post 3.0

Check the local paper/metro times and online. Wrasslers making appearances.

Not to get into your business, but a soft pretzel at the event is always a good idea. With mustard. Phone Post 3.0

a'ight Phone Post 3.0

Lamont(medium and large) - a'ight Phone Post 3.0
You're slipping Phone Post 3.0

Just got my tickets to ROH Supercard of Honor in Redwood City. Reserved seats are already sold out. It's on the Friday before Wrestlemania and the reserved seats are already sold out Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool -
nineeightfour - Just got my tickets to ROH Supercard of Honor in Redwood City. Reserved seats are already sold out. It's on the Friday before Wrestlemania and the reserved seats are already sold out Phone Post 3.0
Are the reserved seats already sold out? Phone Post 3.0
Uhh... Yeah... Phone Post 3.0

nineeightfour - Just got my tickets to ROH Supercard of Honor in Redwood City. Reserved seats are already sold out. It's on the Friday before Wrestlemania and the reserved seats are already sold out Phone Post 3.0
So wait. Let me get this straight. What you are saying is, the reserve seats are sold out? Phone Post 3.0

Lamont(medium and large) - Check the local paper/metro times and online. Wrasslers making appearances.

Not to get into your business, but a soft pretzel at the event is always a good idea. With mustard. Phone Post 3.0
Listen to this man. He told me to get a soft pretzel at TLC last year and it was the best decision I ever made. I even bought my son one when we went to Raw. Phone Post 3.0

YoureAnEgg -
So wait. Let me get this straight. What you are saying is, the reserve seats are sold out? Phone Post 3.0
Last time I checked both the first AND second rows were composed exclusively of RESERVED seats, however, if you go to the official Ring of Honor website with the intention of purchasing tickets in either the first OR second row I'm afraid you'll be sorely disappointed as they are completely 100% SOLD OUT Phone Post 3.0

Rubenchi -
Lamont(medium and large) - Check the local paper/metro times and online. Wrasslers making appearances.

Listen to this man. He told me to get a soft pretzel at TLC last year and it was the best decision I ever made. I even bought my son one when we went to Raw. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up! I'll be enjoying one on Monday with hopes of a Bo Dallas return. Phone Post 3.0