WrestleMania...

But i'm sure all the abuse from wrestling isn't helping... That condition is tearing his body apart and the wrestling is making that worse as well as damaging his brain.

whooooooooooooooooooo

In a way they did put Flair over. He was going to go last October but the agreement was to give him a long string of wins up until WM and pass the torch. No one ever retires anyway.

Stunt Cock, we grew out of having to scream "We hate wrestling" every five minutes so people will think we're grownups.

Usually sucks now, but WM is always a good show.

"In a way they did put Flair over. He was going to go last October but the agreement was to give him a long string of wins up until WM and pass the torch. No one ever retires anyway."

I know he was treated well, but I just wanted to see him win. I'm Sure Ric just wanted to put on a good show, which he did.

I wanted to see him go over too, as a swerve.

"What's the story with Flair? I heard he was broke and an alcoholic. What happened to himin the past 4 years? "

You heard wrong...

It was a good show for a change.

Had big tax troubles and an expensive divorce. Vince lent him $700,000 I think. Started up a mortgage company but poor timing. Vince will give him a good job. He used to regularly drink all night years ago, but not a drunk per se. could really hold it...

A lot better than my former neighbor---Bob Backlund

You use to live next to Bob Backlund? Oh man, that dude was/is fucking crazy.

StretchPlum, give us a couple of good stories... Did he ever put you in the crossface chicken wing while you were mowing the lawn??? Do tell.

Speaking of Backlund, Im still pissed that they never revealed it to be PAP SHONGO as the one controlling him when he'd snap on people and then look at his hands.

WTF was up with David Flair?  Dude went from pounding Stacy Kiebler in real life to being about 270-280.

Man- Kid's life peaked at 22--- so sad

Stacy Kiebler is amazing.

This was in his first run, when his character was just the way he really was---the Minnesota All American type. An amazingly interesting factoid is that his daughter was the first one to swim in my pool because mine was still putting her suit on. We played on this classy softball team----Shandy Gaff Cafe. He was exceedingly strong, and routinely atomic dropped everyone in the yard during picnics. Me, him and another guy used to take the train with him to MSG for his matches---he was in a program with Patera among others then----and then we would go out drinking with him after. The guys hung out at incredible dives like the Savoy Hotel---where Johnny Rodz (Java Ruuk) would try to sell his home made jewelry, and the Howard Johnson Motor Hotel on 8th, where George Steele, typically sitting next to Crazy Luke Graham at the bar, would regularly yell out "It's like a fucking sauna in here!"

Amazingly corny, he regularly walked around drinking a quart of milk. Did HOURS of calisthenics in his yard. Then moved from Milford to Bloomfield to become a representative for an oil company and an assistant wrestling coach for a local college.

ProWrestling Forum numbnuts

"WTF was up with David Flair? Dude went from pounding Stacy Kiebler in real life to being about 270-280.

Man- Kid's life peaked at 22--- so sad"

That is some mean stuff she's got to turn a dude out like that.

I APPROVE OF THIS THREAD...

...BEING MOVED TO THE FAG GROUND FORUM.

LOL, what a douche

Speaking of brass knuckles, I got popped in the back of the head in resturant while I was eating. It was a guy that I whipped a month earlier. His brother worked at the resturant and told him I was there. He popped me I statreted bleeding and then I ran after him and kicked the shit out if him again. Collapsed one of his lungs. The beating he got was the only reason the punk didnt do any serious jail time. I was 19 years old so almost 10 years ago. I dont go around beating people up but I somme how always got into fights when I was younger. Dumb ass but I learned and I havent done that type of shit or been involved (outside of work)in years.