wrestler Big Van Vader's workout in his prime ...

It's time!!!!!

Nobody does steroids, except people that fail tests, and coincidentally when they fail a test, it means the previous tests were null n void for that particular person, yet the tests for other people are legit. So yea, nobody does steroids, except everybody.

But yet he let that pill popping pussy shawn michaels bully him around due to his status as vinny macs rentboy. Fuck shawn michaels Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Shamrock respond to his "stiff" style by beating the shit out of him once during a "match"? Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - I saw him in person tag team with Sig Vicious vs Sting & The British Bulldog at Beach Blast 1993!

I saw him wrestle Psycho Sid in a stretcher match at a house show in 1997. lol

rufus - Didn't Shamrock respond to his "stiff" style by beating the shit out of him once during a "match"? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Ken's first ppv match with the WWE. Vader ended up with a broken nose, a separated shoulder & a mild concussion.

According to himself, he is a big fat piece of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF03IDeZ5U

RKing85 - best in ring big man in pro wresting history IMO.
I was a big fan of Bam Bam Bigelow also. Phone Post 3.0

I remember Vader in a match with Flair and I legit thought that Vader was going to send him to the hospital.

TryhardNobody - 
FedorFan5000 - 
TryhardNobody - Koklayev doing a 595lb jerk which is what i think youre referring to

"push press"?

pretty sure push press is in front of your face. OP said it was behind the neck

Not to be argumentative here but when you do a clean and jerk you are pressing the weight from the front so I'm thinking that is a jerk. But behind the head would be called a push press?

Atleast that is what we called in in HS when I maxed out at 325*

*adjust weight with algorithm based on an exponential increase in overestimation beginning with graduation date

Non N00B - I saw him in person tag team with Sig Vicious vs Sting & The British Bulldog at Beach Blast 1993!

Just how big were these guys in person?

DaddyRich - I remember Vader in a match with Flair and I legit thought that Vader was going to send him to the hospital.

You're probably talking about Flair's 1st match back in WCW/NWA after coming back from the WWE. They gave him a shot at Vader's world title. For some reason Vader was "potatoing" the hell out of Ric, legit beating him up. Finally Flair had about enough & started fighting back, for real. Even old school shooter Harley Race thought Vader was being an asshole that night.

King Of All Tenors - heard he was a locker room bully Phone Post 3.0
Don't think so, a skinny fan jumped into the ring back in the WCW days and he ran screaming like a bitch. I think the ref took the guy down and held him for security Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 - 
King Of All Tenors - heard he was a locker room bully Phone Post 3.0
Don't think so, a skinny fan jumped into the ring back in the WCW days and he ran screaming like a bitch. I think the ref took the guy down and held him for security Phone Post 3.0

Well he did compete in shoot fighting while in Japan so he wasn't a pussy. Just not a bully outside the ring.

TryhardNobody - 

for FedorFan. skip to a minute 15

Cool. We did em behind the neck but that was in the late 90s when men were still men and gerbils were scared.

ITS TIME

ITS TIME

ITS

VADER TIME!!! Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 -

Not to be argumentative here but when you do a clean and jerk you are pressing the weight from the front so I'm thinking that is a jerk. But behind the head would be called a push press?

Atleast that is what we called in in HS when I maxed out at 325*

*adjust weight with algorithm based on an exponential increase in overestimation beginning with graduation date

Push press is any press where you use your legs and lower body to create momentum and then "push" the weight through above for a press. You can do a push press from racked clean position (front) or behind your neck.

A "Jerk" has no pushing motion, it has to be one motion and this is a contested lift in the Olympics - the second part of the Clean & Jerk.

^^^^awesome thanks. For many us these days clean and jerk involves simply throwing out the pizza boxes and seeing if a Caliente re-run is on Univision

Ah back to the topic at hand. Dino Bravo was another strong man in the business but I don't think his bench was in the 600s.

Due to years of alcohol abuse and travel, White's wife left him in 2007.[43] Following this, White quit drinking and curtailed his travel schedule before undergoing double knee replacement surgery.[44] However, his surgical wounds became infected, and he was bedridden for six months.[44] Soon after recovering, White passed out during a plane trip to Japan for an autograph session.[44] He was in a coma for 33 days, during which he lost 112 pounds

holy fucking hell....pro-wrestlers lead a rough life man