Wrestlers that just don't do it for me:

1.)  Ember Moon.  The way she stares people down like she's a werewolf about to bite cha! just looks so stupid to me.  Asuka made her look great, but against other people she looks weak and tiny.

2.) Kassius Ohno.  I know you Indy marks love him, but he dresses like a fucking weirdo.  And he obviously looks like a big guy not used to being big but still doing skinny moves type guy.

3.) Bayley.  It's just a weird, childish gimmick.  She looks like a chick who was ugly all her life but a popular kid got dared to take her to prom and he's trying to make her look presentable as a date...but in the 80's.

4.) Shane O'Mac.  Since being the "commissioner" of a fake show isn't a real thing, does that just make him a wrestler?  Who gets to schedule himself against the best whenever he wants?

5.) Roman Reigns.  Not just because "THE BIG DOG" is the stupidest nickname to get constantly screamed, but his moveset is literally just punches and kicks.  And occasionally a sit-out powerbomb.  The Superman Punch is so stupid.

6.) No Way Jose.  He just sucks in the ring, and the camera spinning and zooming while he dances hangs you THINK people are cheering for him...but they're not.

Randy Orton. He's bland and boring an for the most part has always been that way. He has no charisma and cannot talk on the mic to save his life. His in ring work is average at best and I do not see the psychology mastery others see. Working slow does not mean great psychology. He kicks and stomps peoples arms and legs to set up a move that attacks their head. He's shit.

Bill Golderg. While I cannot deny how popular he was at his peak. I'm still trying to figure out why. His gimmick was that he was undeafeated. After that, most everything he did seemed pointless, since his character stayed exactly the same. He's horrible in the ring. He can hardly sell and does most things outside of the spear and jackhammer very stiff an awkwardly.

Wade Barrett. This guy is so uninteresting is laughable. Other than being tall and being ok in the ring, what did he have going for himself that merited him being in the main event?

Cody Rhodes. I'm sorry guys, but he's not that good. He's average at best at everything and would not be given a second thought if it weren't for his daddy. .

Goldberg has the BEST power moveset offense of ALL TIME

Glowman - 

Randy Orton. He's bland and boring an for the most part has always been that way. He has no charisma and cannot talk on the mic to save his life. His in ring work is average at best and I do not see the psychology mastery others see. Working slow does not mean great psychology. He kicks and stomps peoples arms and legs to set up a move that attacks their head. He's shit.

Bill Golderg. While I cannot deny how popular he was at his peak. I'm still trying to figure out why. His gimmick was that he was undeafeated. After that, most everything he did seemed pointless, since his character stayed exactly the same. He's horrible in the ring. He can hardly sell and does most things outside of the spear and jackhammer very stiff an awkwardly.

Wade Barrett. This guy is so uninteresting is laughable. Other than being tall and being ok in the ring, what did he have going for himself that merited him being in the main event?

Cody Rhodes. I'm sorry guys, but he's not that good. He's average at best at everything and would not be given a second thought if it weren't for his daddy. .

Just as a point about Goldberg....

At his peak, during his original 6ish month reign, Nitro ratings dropped by almost a full point from when he won the title to the last Nitro before he lost it.

WCW's sound engineers have admitted what everyone thought was happening then - they were pumping "Goldberg" chants through the speakers.

Make your own conclusions.

BiggGunn -
Glowman - 

Just as a point about Goldberg....

At his peak, during his original 6ish month reign, Nitro ratings dropped by almost a full point from when he won the title to the last Nitro before he lost it.

WCW's sound engineers have admitted what everyone thought was happening then - they were pumping "Goldberg" chants through the speakers.

Make your own conclusions.

He did do good numbers for awhile, but he was only hot for a shirt time period. A guy like him was only going to draw for a short period.

Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns

Nia Fats

I like Rollins in the ring,  but his voice is like nails on a chalkboard

ShanTheMan -

Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns

Nia Fats

Rollins sounds like HHH, if HHH were from Malibu.

1) Orton
-Don't get it, never did, bad music, bland heel, bland face, bland everything

2) Jarrett
-See above

3) Duggan

-I get the HOOOOOO thing move but other than that he sold for no one and was very basic
-"Retard strength guy" must just not have been appealing to me

4) Jim Neidhart

-Outside of tags he really had zero appeal to me

5) Babyface version of Bob Backlund

-Great technical worker but I never could get into cheering for him and I wasn't watching during his early belt run so I only have his secondary face run to go off of.
-By contrast, I loved him as a heel. His mental breakdown gimmick was hilarious.

I wish I could find a video of my favourite promo when he was doing the presidential run gag but here's the quote:

"As President, I will institute a procedure in which all convicted criminals will have this brass ring will be surgically implanted into their foreheads. Americans have a right to know who they can trust. I don't care if you're 5, 6, or 7 years old, if you're a first-time offender, you're gonna go to Purgatory and it's not gonna be fun!"

Tanahashi - I know hes awesome but I've never cared for him

Orton - looks like douchebag and has never been appealing to me for reasons stated by others.

El samurai - always bored the shit out of me except for maybe 2 matches

Nakamura - little bit I've seen in wwe and he sucks. He was awesome in njpw.

95% of the wwe roster. They come off very bland and lifeless for many many reasons.

Glowman -
ShanTheMan -

Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns

Nia Fats

He has a bit of the nerdvoice thing going. 

I also dont get Shinsuke.  His wrestling seems ok but the stupid crooked face he makes and dumb little dance are offputting.  I know wrestling fans are different and 10 yrs ago I may have liked him. 

Seamus

Orton

Batista

New Day

Face Hulk Hogan

ShanTheMan -
Glowman -
ShanTheMan -

Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns

Nia Fats

He has a bit of the nerdvoice thing going. 

I also dont get Shinsuke.  His wrestling seems ok but the stupid crooked face he makes and dumb little dance are offputting.  I know wrestling fans are different and 10 yrs ago I may have liked him. 

Shinsuke started the character, because before that he was basically Japanese wrestler #4 character wise. So he went into the total opposite direction with it.

My problem with him is that he spends most of his time going through the motions in his matches. He rarely goes 100%, He doesn't even do it on PPV's.

He's had two great matches in the WWE. His debut in NXT with Zayn and his match on Smackdown last year with Cena. Other than that, he's getting by.

Dean would do so well as "Divorce Dad" "He let's them eat Pizza for breakfast, don't tell mom"

I would watch movies with him as that character with the motto "Fuck it, let her clean it up"

Orton stopped giving a shit after WM 30.

I hate Cena being considered one of the greats. I credit him to where the business went after the Attitude Era to some degree.

Daniel Bryan. I enjoyed some of his matches but when the fans really got behind him I never understood it. He was average-at-best to me.

Nakamura. I hate when people come in with so much hype and end up being nothing overly special.

Bayley doesn't deserve to be in the spot she's in. She really is a disaster on the mic and a botch artist in the ring.

Mandible_Claw -

I hate Cena being considered one of the greats. I credit him to where the business went after the Attitude Era to some degree.

Daniel Bryan. I enjoyed some of his matches but when the fans really got behind him I never understood it. He was average-at-best to me.

Nakamura. I hate when people come in with so much hype and end up being nothing overly special.

Bayley doesn't deserve to be in the spot she's in. She really is a disaster on the mic and a botch artist in the ring.

Cena had nothing to do with where the business is today. Business was on the decline before he even got the rapper gimmick.

Mandible_Claw -

With Bryan I kind of agree but on the indies he was really fucking awesome.  I dont think he did much talking back then. 

Finn B.

S. Rollins

D. Ambrose

B. Lynch

Nakamura

R. Orton

B. Hart

Hulk Hogan

80% of cartoon WWF era wrestlers (minus Macho Man)

S Zayn

F Balor

R Orton

K Omega

I just don't care for him at all. I'm sure that's not a popular opinion

Glowman -
Mandible_Claw -

Cena had nothing to do with where the business is today. Business was on the decline before he even got the rapper gimmick.

Cena had a lot to do with where the business went from 2006-2013.

He was awful. Should have pushed to reinvent himself like Hogan did in WCW.

People will say Vince didn't let him change anything because of the kids but I imagine Cena didn't push the subject because of the massive merchandise checks he had coming in...

To me, Cena was the face of the PG era and for all the cartoony shit we experienced during that time, some of the blame must go on him.

And since he's taken a somewhat backseat in recent years, the potential of the business reviving is more apparent.

Mandible_Claw -
Glowman -
Mandible_Claw -

Cena had a lot to do with where the business went from 2006-2013.

He was awful. Should have pushed to reinvent himself like Hogan did in WCW.

People will say Vince didn't let him change anything because of the kids but I imagine Cena didn't push the subject because of the massive merchandise checks he had coming in...

To me, Cena was the face of the PG era and for all the cartoony shit we experienced during that time, some of the blame must go on him.

And since he's taken a somewhat backseat in recent years, the potential of the business reviving is more apparent.

There was no way Vince was going to let him change much. Didn't Cena want a heel turn in 2012 but Vince wouldn't let it happen?

Buisness started going downhill after WM 17. The attitude era itself went stale.

Cena got over by chance and they went with it. They had nobody else that could've been on top long term that came from the group he came out of.