Wrestling and a Right Hand.

What fighter did the thread title make you think of?

Hendo

Chad mendez before the second aldo fight

A lot of people but in a different way, Liddell .

During the Wonderboy vs Woodley match my kid said, "All Woodley has is wrestling and a right hand, that's all he's got!" He wanted Thompson to win really bad.

Hendo for sure

Koscheck 

Lesnar.

Tyron Woodley. Although I do acknowledge his striking defense and footwork is pretty damn good for mma.

oh come on. leave that sort of desperate unkindness for somewhere off topic.

i didn't think of any one individual. just thought about the evolution of the sport. that sort of skill set will be judged as harshly in future as turtle strikers who couldn't get off their backs in the 90s

So my comment seems to have been deleted. I think it's funny that a guy is willing to compete in a combat sport and we all cheer for him knowing he is disabled, yet his name being mentioned in a thread about wrestlers with only a right hand is offensive. Nick is a hell of a wrestler and won fights while not having a left hand, literally. How is that offensive or mean to bring up? I get that I didn't type all this out and just said his name, but seriously how is that something you remove?

cawkgobbler - So my comment seems to have been deleted. I think it's funny that a guy is willing to compete in a combat sport and we all cheer for him knowing he is disabled, yet his name being mentioned in a thread about wrestlers with only a right hand is offensive. Nick is a hell of a wrestler and won fights while not having a left hand, literally. How is that offensive or mean to bring up? I get that I didn't type all this out and just said his name, but seriously how is that something you remove?

Really silly the comment would be deleted as it didn't seem to be said in a hateful manner and was also factual. 

Let's not pretend it wasn't intended as a joke though. Still though , come on mods. Any time Nick Newell is mentioned is good. The man should be spoken of more often .

Chad mendes 

WhereIsGoranReljic -
cawkgobbler - So my comment seems to have been deleted. I think it's funny that a guy is willing to compete in a combat sport and we all cheer for him knowing he is disabled, yet his name being mentioned in a thread about wrestlers with only a right hand is offensive. Nick is a hell of a wrestler and won fights while not having a left hand, literally. How is that offensive or mean to bring up? I get that I didn't type all this out and just said his name, but seriously how is that something you remove?

Really silly the comment would be deleted as it didn't seem to be said in a hateful manner and was also factual. 

Let's not pretend it wasn't intended as a joke though. Still though , come on mods. Any time Nick Newell is mentioned is good. The man should be spoken of more often .

I did chuckle when I thought about it. I just felt like his name should be mentioned due to the subject.