Wrestling Back in The Olympics

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/wrestling/Wrestling-regains-its-place-on-Olympics-sports-roster/articleshow/22419469.cms Phone Post 3.0

Thank sweet Jesus. That was one of those oh shit moments where we might have to watch golf instead of two grapplers going to war in one of the oldest events in Olympic history.

Robobear - 

Thank sweet Jesus. That was one of those oh shit moments where we might have to watch golf instead of two grapplers going to war in one of the oldest events in Olympic history.

Like they ever show it on NBC, they would rather bring you every minute of horse dressage and synchronized swimming.

Time to reinstate the old school rules.

Hopefully tey can fix the scoring so someone on earth nderstand how it works (or should work), because as it is now, neither the wrestlers nor the refs or judges do.

this forum is made mostly of gay BJJ men and a few trannies if you haven't noticed.

this thread will die unjustly.

Clichy - 
Robobear - 

Like they ever show it on NBC, they would rather bring you every minute of horse dressage and synchronized swimming.

Don't forget walking. How the fuck is that an Olympic sport?

TTT for a staple sport of the games Phone Post

Fucking great news!!!

great news but still feel bad for those whose competitive window would have peaked in 2016...

Great news. all martial arts should have a place there.

It's unwatchable in the Olympics, trust me, I tried. Phone Post

The shit that bothers me most is all of the emotional stories about the athletes and other BS other than showing the actual competition.

now we just need to get Modern Penthalon and Equestrian out of the Olympics.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fila-approves-new-rules-new-president-attempt-to-save-olympic-wrestling Phone Post 3.0