Wrestling clubs in San Diego?

My brother who lives in SD was asking if I knew how to get wrestling specific training.

He's in the San Diego area, and I think he wants to work just wrestling, as opposed to wrestling for MMA.

He's never wrestled before.

Is there a place he can train 3-5 days a week in pure wrestling, as an adult (he's 25) with little to no experience?

is it pure wrestling, like wrestling rules, and not going to guard?

Additionally, how often is is?

Additionally, who is the instructor?

Additionally, how expensive is it?

Brandon Veras gym alliance has wrestling classes five days a week ran by WEC fighters Dominic Cruz and Gary Padilla. alliancemma.com

crjiujitsu,

I looked on their site, is it freestyle, or folkstyle?

its Chula style

Just tell him to go already :)

The Compound MMA in Oceanside has it.

Then there straight wrestling clubs like No Mercy in Vista.

Fall Guys in Mira Mesa.

to name a few.

alliance wrestling classes are very good and well taught. they go over freestyle, folkstyle and greco. depends on the day. dominick cruz and gary padilla were both stand out wrestlers in high school besides being great mma fighters. parking isnt too bad. definitely have seen way worse at other gyms

www.alliancemma.com
619-425-0888

just park in the car park to the right of the gym... loads of room there

www.powaywrestling.com/Community/default.aspx
Welcome to Poway Wrestling
The Poway Wrestling Foundation supports wrestling in Poway, California by sponsoring the Poway Slammers kids wrestling club and serving as the booster club for the Poway High School wrestling team.

If you are interested in wrestling and would like to learn more about our organization, please contact us at info@powaywrestling.com.

Poway Slammers Kids Wrestling
Slammer season 2008-09 has ended.

If you have any questions regarding Slammers, please contact Rich Shea at 858-748-5430.

Poway High School Wrestling
******* Poway Wins State Tournament *******

Poway won its 4th State Wrestling Tournament team championship scoring 140 points. Selema High School and Buchanan High School tied for second with 125.5 point.

Poway had four state place winners: Henry Yorba Jr. place 1st at 130, Conrad Snell placed 2nd at 135, Jake Poliakoff placed 8th at 152, and Ian Daube placed 1st at 189.