wrestling is sooo good that...

theres a 100 threads complaining how good wrestling is and wanting rule changes.Instead of using examples of exciting wrestlers like Hughes,Koscheck ( yes hes exciting now ) Coutore,Hendrix,Stevens etc they keep using the Lentz matchup or KenFlo/Maynard.Im not going to sit here and tell you I find Maynards style exiting .I dont its as boring as wathing paint dry But its effective and it wins fights fair and square.In the last 2 years wretlers have dominated more so than ever Most likely because the younger wrestlers are entering the sport The days of wrestlers like Coleman and Randlemn who are one demensional are over And wrestlers right now are dominating.Im still a huge fan of BJJ and think they are doing great too But this is about wrestlers

voted up

wrestlers rule! so do bjjers!

BJJ needs to get banned.. if you get pinned down fight should be over I hate LNP BJJ who just lay on their back cuz they can't wrestle and pray for a sub/standup!

call me crazy but Im a huge fan of BJJ and wrestling

People just need to work on their guards more Phone Post

LOL! The days of one dimensional wrestlers are over...that means THEY ARENT WRESTLERS!!!!

there's a lot of boring stand up striking too

notsobigmike - 
john joe - 
Winston Wolf -Instead of using examples of exciting wrestlers like Hughes,Koscheck ( yes hes exciting now ) Coutore,Hendrix,Stevens etc they keep using the Lentz matchup or KenFlo/Maynard.

but thats the whole point of the complaints, nobody has a problem with exciting wrestling, its the boring stalling variety they dont like

I think the OP's point is that people are blowing the "problem" out of proportion.
Looking at the top levels (let's say, top 10 of each weight class) of the sport, how many consistently boring wrestlers are there?

Maynard and Fitch are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. And I wouldn't even say that those guys stall - they just lack the ability to finish fights.

agreed