Wrestling isn't Wrestling (wwe)

A fairly entertaining video going through the history of part of the WWE. I don't follow wrestling but I found it entertaining and informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA&feature=youtu.be

Stop it. You're gonna make Art/ Mookie kill themselves. Phone Post 3.0

for op

For people who don't feel like watching the whole 27 minutes, it's a video of a guy explaining wrestling to the "you guys know it's not real" crowd and defending it as entertainment. It goes through the history of triple H in a very "drunk history" way, including the use of familiar actors. He makes a fairly compelling argument at the end about how Wrestling is no different than any other form of entertainment and the people that like it,like it for the same reasons, not because they think it's real. Also there are a lot of random hot chicks in it.

it's a very mouth breather/neck beard form of entertainment

That video was well done.

I made two and half minutes. The narrator was annoying as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

I got free tickets to the last raw that came to Hartford, I took my 8 year old son and my 6 year old daughter, neither of them have ever watched wrestling before going to the show, they loved it. The wwe doesn't fuck around, their production is top notch, the pyrotechnics were insane, hot chicks every where and the wrestling rivals and story lines are funny as shit. They sell out all the time and the crowd is way into it, its a great place to people watch. Phone Post 3.0

Ltr Phone Post 3.0

lol that was entertaining. Stopped watching after the attitude era but I feel I got the jist of things from the vid Phone Post 3.0

In like Mae Young's foot.................................. until it was out.

Awesome vid. Very entertaining. Though wwe has been garbage for a long time now because they can't put together a coherent product Phone Post 3.0

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid around 2000 or so but the people that smugly say 'You know it's not real?' are fucking idiots. It would be the equivalent of saying the same thing during a scripted television show.

JakeTheMuss - I made two and half minutes. The narrator was annoying as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
You're a mental midget who lets his emotions control him Phone Post 3.0

Jockey -
JakeTheMuss - I made two and half minutes. The narrator was annoying as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
You're a mental midget who lets his emotions control him Phone Post 3.0
He's no mental midget. I've met him and he's like 6'2" Phone Post 3.0

That was more entertaining then wrestling. 

In Phone Post 3.0

I will watch. Thanks op. Gotta bury my friend tomorrow. He was a massive pro wrestling fan, he's being buried with his replica wwe championship belt. RIP Alex. Phone Post

The chick that plays Sean Michaels is fine as all fucks!

this video is absolutely not a waste of time to watch.  Very entertaining.