Write to Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy asked if I could post this up for him. He misses the MMA community and is not doing too well. He asked if anyone was interested in writing him, he would love to hear from them.

Jeremy Jackson #1158195

PO Box 6929

Ventura, Ca, 93006

TTT Jeremy and Momita !!!!!

What is the length of time he is in for?

Should we send him pictures of fat chicks?

Ventura jail has to be terrible. Lots of crazy people in Ventura. Luckily its more on the white supremicist side of things and not an all black jail.

ttt

Hopefully things get ironed out.

Has he gone to trial yet?  What is the status of his case?  I hope the truth eventaully comes out about this, no matter what it may be.  Cases like this sure seem to take forever.

do the have access to internet?

Peckerwood - Ventura jail has to be terrible. Lots of crazy people in Ventura. Luckily its more on the white supremicist side of things and not an all black jail.

Agreed on the crazy peeps in Ventura part...

tell him No means No

oxnard has some real gangster ass mothafuckas. ruthless and shit. nardcore

checkuroil - oxnard has some real gangster ass mothafuckas. ruthless and shit. nardcore

Quoted for truth...Fuckin Coxnard...

I'm also curious how long he's in for - seems like a severely fucked up situation.

What is the back story here?

i'd email him if i could

Jeremy Jackson, who appeared on season four of "The Ultimate Fighter," was arrested late last month and charged with seven felony offenses, including two counts of forcible rape.

The 26-year-old Jackson was apprehended on June 30 in Oxnard, Calif., and is being held in a Ventura County jail, with bail set at $1 million.

Officials with the Ventura County Sheriff's Department confirmed the arrest and charges with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). Events surrounding the arrest were not made available.

In addition to the two counts of forcible rape, Jackson was charged with kidnapping to commit another crime, first-degree residential burglary, assault with a firearm, dissuading a witness by force or threat, and criminal threats. At his initial arraignment, three additional charges -- all felonies -- were levied against Jackson, which included two counts of sexual assault and one count of sex crimes (aggravated circumstances).

Jackson is due in Ventura County Superior Court again Wednesday, at which time he is expected to enter pleas to the charges.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4776/former-ufc-fighter-jeremy-jackson-arrested-charged-with-multiple-felonies.mma

From my understanding no one has really gotten a strt answer on what happened. I have seen a ton of posts about it with little quality feedback.

Pink Bunkadoo - How long is he in for? Do you have to get on a special list in order to send mail?
Anybody can write him. You don't need to be on a special list. Not sure about how much longer.