Wrong to call you wife a wh*re in bed ??

Within the confines of a good, faithful, loving marriage...is it wrong to call your wife a whore in bed if she likes it and so do you ??

if the shoe fits...

no, you should always tell the truth.

Robert Wynne -  no, you should always tell the truth.

Ouch.

lol

Depends on what "the marriage bed is undefiled" means imo.

Does it mean that it is undefiled by nature of you two having a legit marriage, therefore shit is fair game?

Or does it mean for you to KEEP IT undefiled and not do morally degrading things to each other?

Robert Wynne - no, you should always tell the truth.

LOL. Well played.

Ridgeback - 
HELWIG -  Depends on what "the marriage bed is undefiled" means imo.

Does it mean that it is undefiled by nature of you two having a legit marriage, therefore shit is fair game?

Or does it mean for you to KEEP IT undefiled and not do morally degrading things to each other?

I think it is the latter.  Calling her a whore in a jesting way may be okay, but doing things because degradation causes some temporary excitement doesn't seem right in the long run.

I always wanted a compelling definitive interpretation of that, Ive heard it both ways.

Ive heard several sources that claim if you and your wife play by the rules and both marry legit as virgins, then its Barnum and Bailey circus in the bedroom and all's well.

Then Ive heard several claiming that it means not to engage in the acts of heathens and degrade each other in what should be "sex blessed by God"

sigh

If God didn't want you to degrade your wife, he wouldn't have invented bukkake

i've called my wife worse than that, while laying the pipe to her.

and spanking her hiney, is good too:)

I don't think God is paying any attention to you & your wife bumping uglies.

I know.

It just seems like a nightmare after being so patient to have to resort to missionary forever.

You have some great one liners, man.

Only if you pull her hair and smack that ass Phone Post

You think God is watching you while you have sex? I didn't know God was so into voyeurism.