WSOF 30 results & discussion

Roman wanted no part of that fight. Phone Post 3.0

branchdavidian - anyone have a link to the prelims? I've checked wsof.com to no apparent avail :•[

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/wsof-30-live-video-stream-and-official-results-830-p-m-et

Switchheadkick - Any predictions/upsets for this card? Phone Post 3.0
I'd say Jake Heun knocking out Vinny is very possible. Heun is no joke, decent at controlling distance, and moves very well for a big guy. How Vinny handled the stand up of Hamill was not reassuring. This is the first dangerous opponent he's fought in quite awhile. Phone Post 3.0

how come this thread isn't pinned? why all the disrespect for the wsof?

the hate is strong...

F1 is still on Phone Post 3.0

Starting now Phone Post 3.0

Did Bas just say Mike Winklejohn lost his eye bc his opponent didn't cut his toenails or am I losing it?!

Abu just got his back taken Phone Post 3.0

DubsAli -

Did Bas just say Mike Winklejohn lost his eye bc his opponent didn't cut his toenails or am I losing it?!

Yeah he did, crazy right? Can't imagine being there or doing it.. Or having it happen to me.. Phone Post 3.0

Azaitar constantly swinging for the fences, but unable to knock Davis Jr out. Davis looking to tie him up and take him down whenever possible. Gets him down half way into the second and controls it for the majority with Azaitar reversing towards the end momentarily taking Davis's back. Back to the feet with only seconds left, Azaitar keeps swinging like a mad man. End of the second. Phone Post 3.0

Sammy Davis Jr. Needs to find his rhythm Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - 
DubsAli -

Yeah he did, crazy right? Can't imagine being there or doing it.. Or having it happen to me.. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit. Yea man that is nuts. I never knew this

Third round more of the same from Azaitar, just slower, sloppier, and less frequent. Davis landing some nice counters now on the fatigued Azaitar. Azaitar still getting the best of the exchanges though, constant with the pressure. Phone Post 3.0

Davis gets Azaitar down with seconds left, takes his back and opens up for the final seconds. Phone Post 3.0

I think Abu got all 3 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - I think Abu got all 3 rounds. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhh shit vinny up next Phone Post 3.0

I asked master renato if he thought vinny would win by headkick or subhission and he said by losing... Porra Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Ahhh shit vinny up next Phone Post 3.0
He needs to get that shit to the ground ASAP. Phone Post 3.0

Lol almost looked like jake was gonna try to take him down for a second Phone Post 3.0