WSOF 7 goes down from Vancouver, Canada

As MMASucka.com first reported last week, World Series of Fighting has acquired Canadian promotion Aggression Fighting Championship. The organization will hold their first show north of the border, WSOF 7 on Saturday December 7, 2013 at the Agrodome in Vancouver, BC.

It’s been over two years since the city of Vancouver has seen big league MMA. UFC 131 went down in June 2011 and the town has been chomping at the bit ever since.

The main event will be a light heavyweight showdown between Anthony “Rumble” Johnson and Mike Kyle.

http://www.mmasucka.com/featured/wsof-7-dec-7-vancouvers-agrodome/

Darren Owen and Steve Fader run Aggression FC and now run WSOF Canada. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent! Looking forward to checking out a show!

Wait...I see a WWE Live Event booked on December 7th at the Agrodome. So is the WSOF show still on that date? confused Phone Post 3.0

mattloveslamp - Wait...I see a WWE Live Event booked on December 7th at the Agrodome. So is the WSOF show still on that date? confused Phone Post 3.0
Good question... I will find out for you. Phone Post 3.0

mattloveslamp - Wait...I see a WWE Live Event booked on December 7th at the Agrodome. So is the WSOF show still on that date? confused Phone Post 3.0
WWE is booked for the Coliseum that same night Phone Post 3.0