WTF DID YALL DO 2 MY VOTES?!?

I was sitting at 28 for the longest time now some assholes have voted me up to 43. Why must people fuck with my arrows? How do you know I didn't want to stay where I was? Buncha cock faggots. Phone Post

Just did my part to get you back to 28, buddy

haha I've had the opposite problem. I was up to 120, but over the past two weeks I've fallen to 84. I'm just wondering who I've pissed off since I don't post that often lol

Mencken -

Just did my part to get you back to 28, buddy

Thanks bro. Phone Post

MentalRage - haha I've had the opposite problem. I was up to 120, but over the past two weeks I've fallen to 84. I'm just wondering who I've pissed off since I don't post that often lol

Mine happened almost overnight. Phone Post

I actually just thought, it might have been more effective if I had asked for up votes. Phone Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wait when people vote somebody down, you get the vote downs back after they get banned? Anyway I went tk sleep with 129 a while back and woke up at 240 Phone Post

When a thread disappears, the votes (up or down) that were given in that thread disappear.  Threads get deleted either by a mod, or after a year of inactivity. So any votes you received a year ago will disappear

Mencken -

When a thread disappears, the votes (up or down) that were given in that thread disappear.  Threads get deleted either by a mod, or after a year of inactivity. So any votes you received a year ago will disappear

Hmm maybe that's what happened. Maybe this will help bring me back down.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af56/rds84/20130106_084802.jpg

This got me frozen before. I was goin for a head shot but hit a little low. He was climbing up a tree. Phone Post