wtf I just peed semen

I couldnt get it from sex, I dont have sex

LastMinuteReplacement - I couldnt get it from sex, I dont have sex

This made me laugh. Phone Post

LastMinuteReplacement - I couldnt get it from sex, I dont have sex
You sound like a sad man, my condolences Phone Post 3.0

FastAndBulbous - If you strengthen your kegels and/or press your taint, you can open the backflow valve in your prostate and send the semen into your bladder when you orgasm, which allows you to continue boning without losing your boner.
Holy shit how hard is this to do? Phone Post 3.0

thank you, I am ok with it. I have a terrible social anxiety/phobia, I hate meeting new people and I hate almost everyone in my country except for a few people, my family and my awesome friends

Hey LMR why are you addicted to opiates? I just ask because I am too due to a spinal injury so I'm wondering if it's maybe from anything else? (Don't worry I know what the opiates do though)

The other thing I was going to suggest is stretching yor muscles around your groin area. Ie. Right through your hamstrings and up to your prostate!

Cause if they haven't been used in a very long time they could simply be getting weak?

I make sure I rub on out at least once every 2 weeks even though I'm never in the mood due to the drugs. Phone Post

fob - 

Not a problem until you burp or poop semen.

Feels good, man.

LastMinuteReplacement - ok I am reading that it can be caused by medication and I am addicted to opiates. I feel much better now

Hook a brotha up son Phone Post

I'm confused. Your saying your addicted to opiates, suggesting this is caused by opiates... but you arn't taking an opiate friend. I'd go to a doctor soon.

Well opiates will definitely decrease your sex drive 100% to tgat one. Im sure tremmaldol or whatever you're taking (im assuming you're on high doses daily etc) would have a similar effect. Most pain killers or neuro blockers do.

sounds like you need to stretch it out and use it or lose it!

You get a lot of constipation or has your body adjusted?

Get sore stomach all the time? Phone Post

test test I cant access the second page

LastMinuteReplacement - thank you, I am ok with it. I have a terrible social anxiety/phobia, I hate meeting new people and I hate almost everyone in my country except for a few people, my family and my awesome friends

Me too but I consider myself normal and I'm not addicted to anything. You should get off the shit man, your using anxiety as an excuse.

Just checked for you.
Tramadol (I spelt it wrong above) is an opiate neuro receptor.

So sex drive, cotton mouth, sore tummy (ibs) -constipation, addiction yadda yadda...

All the same side effects.

Solution. Lots of water, stretching, and force yourself to rub one out now and then because your still producing testosterone and other chemicals etc...

it might even hurt to rub one out if its been so long! Sorry to tell you, but its just using muscles that haven't been used in a long time. Phone Post

This thread just proves, that if you're coming to the OG for medical advice you're already fucked. You got them bad AIDS son.