WTF is this courthouse security guy thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-eJ8eNfd0&index=2&list=PLGI6zw-WIcEzaQSBn35czl7WroeSgAYmv

Background here:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/07/ohio-security-guards-attack-and-almost-kill-pinac-correspondent-for-photographing-public-official/

I don't get it. From just walking up to the guy and grabbing his camera, to firing a gun in a fairly small crowded room, to just standing there looking at his watch and adjusting his clothes and watching his partner continues to struggle with the guy. Not to mention he was getting his ass kicked by a 58-year-old man. I'm not sure he should be handling court security.

like a lot of security guys, good at looking and acting like he's tough, but deep down he's a huge pussy.

Hahahaha wow what and the fuck?

Dude in the White shirt is a legit. He didn't even flinch. Phone Post 3.0

Watch the guy in the white sitting down.  He doesnt give a single fuck.

What was the guy thinking by throwing down with a guy carrying a gun?

in that whole scenario dude in the White Shirt wins hands down

lol at your going to prison for life. Cracked me up.

White shirt guy is awesome.

If that kook bit me i'd have kneed him in the spine until he sincerely apologized.

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

I would hate to have that guy as a partner. While i'm getting my ass kicked he just watches before reacting

Mark Antony's hangover - Dude in the White shirt is a legit. He didn't even flinch. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha that's awesome. I just watched it again after I read your comment and the guy literally didn't flinch, even after the gun goes off. It's like its nothing to him, a regular everyday occurrence.

Whambo - like a lot of security guys, good at looking and acting like he's tough, but deep down he's a huge pussy.
This is sadly true. I've worked in security for awhile. Solid amount of guys who think they are tough until the shit hits the fan and then they turn in to total pussies.

My current team is solid. We get rid of those guys as quick as we can. Phone Post 3.0

Lol what a turd. Guard had no reason to draw his gun that quick though. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

comeonman1 -
Mark Antony's hangover - Dude in the White shirt is a legit. He didn't even flinch. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha that's awesome. I just watched it again after I read your comment and the guy literally didn't flinch, even after the gun goes off. It's like its nothing to him, a regular everyday occurrence.
LET ME GUESS OP IS WHITE SHIRT GUY??

Well done sir Phone Post 3.0

The guy who fired the gun should be tried for attempted murder, just like any other citizen would be. The other guy who initiated it should be tried for assault, again, just like any other citizen would be.

Whambo - like a lot of security guys, good at looking and acting like he's tough, but deep down he's a huge pussy.
As a bouncer, I agree. Phone Post 3.0

stephen1547 -

What was the guy thinking by throwing down with a guy carrying a gun?

Haha. One dude is under the table and the other dude literally didn't move. Phone Post 3.0