WTF IS WRONG WITH NORTH KOREA?

They threatened the white house and the pentagon.  Now they are saying they will attack all of the US mainland.  Over what?  A comedy.  What a thin skinned little prick.  How is the country still standing and why haven't some high ranking officials staged a coup? 

Every move NK makes reminds me of some crazy survivalist, living a hermit lifestyle with a huge weapons cache.  Meanwhile he has his entire family chained up in the root cellar to prevent them escaping to a better life. 

This isn't the first time they have talked tough but it seems to be getting more childish as the years go by.  Especially since the old man passed away.  Are these threats straight out of Kim Jong Un's mouth or does he have a team of prepubecent boys think up all these empty threats?  Meanwhile the years pass by and they do absolutely nothing but talk shit.

Phone Post 3.0

Everything the leadership does is just to put on a show for their own captive population. They rattle sabres not thinking anyone's actually scared, but it perpetuates the DPRK supremacy myth within the country since the media is state-controlled.

Unfortunately, Sony played into it this time because the DPRK had their dick pics.

neonbelly - 

Unfortunately, Sony played into it this time because the DPRK had their dick pics.

Either that or Sony really thought the threat was legit and didn't want to be liable.

There may be some homo outing material found in those hacked emails who knows...

It's trickier than that. They're saying that they DIDN'T hack Sony and don't care about the movie. They are saying that blaming them is a false flag, and for that, they are willing to attack the White House, Pentagon, and US mainland. What a circus.

Either way, their "internet" crashed today in what has been speculated as a cyber attack by us, ordered by obama...and their internet is provided by the Chinese government.

So it's about to get interesting regardless.

Moke - It's trickier than that. They're saying that they DIDN'T hack Sony and don't care about the movie. They are saying that blaming them is a false flag, and for that, they are willing to attack the White House, Pentagon, and US mainland. What a circus.

Either way, their "internet" crashed today in what has been speculated as a cyber attack by us, ordered by obama...and their internet is provided by the Chinese government.

So it's about to get interesting regardless.

Ohhh ok...so they are mad because the US told a lie about them.  Well that justifies everything.  "Don't slander me" should be their motto.

The way that fat little shit has been running that country, I would bet that somebody is planning some sort of takeover in that country. Maybe his sister will have him killed and take the reigns.

There biggest allies are the Internet trolls, like a lot of the ones that exist on here that will actually believe that America hacked Sony and blamed it on NK Phone Post 3.0

Those hostages must be pretty happy they were let go before the Sony hacking thing.

My first thought would be, a lot.