WTF just happened to the gym?

FRAT.

I just joined a new gym a few weeks ago, EOS Fitness (formerly Golds Gym). I joined cause you can't beat their prices. I pay $29 a month for my wife, daughter (day care), and myself. Also we're able to go to all locations. I used to pay $30 a month at my previous gym... very small, local "hardcore" gym.

Anyway, so I join EOS and I start noticing 98% of the people in there all look, act, and dress the same! WTF?!
They all wear the following:
-Loose Tank Tops
-Superhero shirts (batman or superman) with matching color hat and sweatpants.
-Tights. Yes, men's tights like professional athletes.
-Dre Beats Headphones (The big plastic ones) they just have them around their neck not listening to music.

Everyone also carries shakers. And they just have to let eeeeeeverybody know they're drinking some expensive, cool pre workout shit by shaking the goddamn thing every minute. What happened to a gallon of water?

Everyone just stands in front of the mirror taking selfies. Every selfie they take they have to stick their tongue out and flex or lift their shirt. What. The. Fuck.

People are doing weird crossfit shit. Motherfuckers are using 2-3 stations at a time. It's annoying.

I understand trends and whatnot, but the gym is now a fucking fashion show/mall. It's packed and no one's really there for their health and wellbeing. Everyone's there to look cool. Is this happening in your gym? Or am I just at a weird fucking gym?

I also found this on YouTube. This faggot might be what's wrong with the world

https://youtu.be/whm3dNEc4KE Phone Post 3.0

Forgot to mention- people sit at benches/stations and just text for minutes after every rep.

My brother literally asked a guy a couple days ago "Hey man, how many more texts you got?" lol. Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget women wearing full on Friday night makeup Phone Post 3.0

Haven't been to the gym since UFC FIT came out. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like every gym.

Sorry if I offended you guy (who voted me down) with outfit and Dr Dre beats. Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - Don't forget women wearing full on Friday night makeup Phone Post 3.0
And this. Phone Post 3.0

This is why I work out at 4:30 am. Everyone there comes in with single minded purpose. Phone Post 3.0

TheRealJoker - This is why I work out at 4:30 am. Everyone there comes in with single minded purpose. Phone Post 3.0
That's my plan for Tuesday-Thursday. Phone Post 3.0

I go when the old dudes and stay at home moms are there. I can't imagine having to go at rush hour, I hate waiting on shit.

GoodNightIrene - Haven't been to the gym since UFC FIT came out. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I went to the ymca today and i was worried that someone was going to tell on me for having a smelly shirt. Phone Post 3.0

I keep my gym membership for cardio on bad/really cold weather days other than that I work out at the house or on the trails. I actually went today for the first time since last winter and did some incline training with a 40lb vest.

Is this your first time at a gym? Phone Post 3.0

Instagram made the gym gayer than Matbattle.

Don't forget retro Jordan's and Nikes on 1/2 the douches coordinating their outfits.... Phone Post 3.0

Were these guys in better or worse shape than you OP?

I think you may need to take a course at the jel school. Phone Post 3.0

Willie Makitt - I keep my gym membership for cardio on bad/really cold weather days other than that I work out at the house or on the trails. I actually went today for the first time since last winter and did some incline training with a 40lb vest.
Fuck. UR AWESOME BRO Phone Post 3.0

Which eos? Phone Post 3.0

What the hell is a gym? OH, A GYM.

Dude this is a epidemic on cali
...tights...dre phones...jordans....

Faaaaaccccckk..... Phone Post 3.0