WTF, less than 1 week till GP

and yet still no full card or brackets. pride needs to get their shit together.

patience is a virtue

Pride tries to appeal to thier Japanese fanbase not us. Japanese fans are patient and enjoy suspense

Maybe there is another match already set up but not announced.

I'm in Tokyo right now and there is PRIDE GP everywhere. The local Sunkus (7-11 style store) actually has PRIDE GP bento meals!! Got to try one hey?!!
- Juggs

waterman and mcgee are in at least as alternates, but neither has been confirmed in the main draw.

Ron Waterman is confirmed, Gan McGee says he's in though not confirmed by PRIDE yet. The final 2 fighters haven't been confirmed yet.

Semmy Schilt, Pedro Rizzo, and Don Frye have been rumored, as have Tim Sylvia and Josh Barnett (though they aren't very likely).

The last 4 fighters, the final tournament match, and the alternate match will probably be announced Wednesday (anytime PRIDE says "in the next few days"=next Wednesday). Hopefully the fighters at least already know who they're fighting.

Some brackets would be nice, but they will probably just make matchups one round at a time like with the MW Grand Prix.(Although Randleman did say that he and Coleman are on the same side of the brackets, so who knows?)

Why didn`t they just give Nogueira a bye in the first round if they are going to give him the easiest fighter in the whole event?

And Willie spews more negative shit on Pride thread...its quite predictable actually

Actually willie has been pretty good this last while, he has not been so negative. Be on the lookout for ironlung instead, he will be on every pride thread with something negative.

Although I do disagree with willie here, yokoi will not be that easy. Unless the hype barnett gives him is not warranted but he has a solid wrestling and ground game, I am picking nog by decision.

I hope Coleman can pull it off!

"and yet still no full card or brackets. pride needs to get their shit together."

No surprise ironlung showed up.

go randleman. my brotha

They should give all of the tougher fighters the no name opponents. Coleman, Fedor, Cro Cop and Randleman all have tough fights while the others seem to have it kind of easy.

"Why didn`t they just give Nogueira a bye in the first round if they are going to give him the easiest fighter in the whole event?"

Hell, they ought to. His last three fights have been Fedor, Ricco, and Crocop. Even if he faces and beats both Fedor and Mirko in the GP, he'll still have to fight at least one of them again for the HW title. Just think, there's a chance he'll fight Crocop three times in a 12-month period.

Since Barrnet and   sylvia are highly unlikely I think Rizzo belongs in there.The man has battles and won and lost to the best.

don't worry TYRONE...this will be a good Randleman fight cause he will get his head kicked off :)

The first round fights are pretty much decided bar a couple.