WTF No Strikeforce in Orlando until 1 AM

Hmm,I'm up in Tallahassee,I need to check the local listings!

I just checked here in Orlando, and there is no mention of it at all, I checked at my parents in Volusia county, same crap! This is unbelievable. My parents and I both have Brighthouse.

that fucken sucks

Ok I lied, I went by what I saw online at work, checked BrightHouse at home and yep no Strikeforce..looks like computer for me as well..can't wait to tell my co-workers tomorrow...we do have some special interst in the event

bwahaha you guys are getting FAWKED

http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/21510120/detail.html 

Even if these fuckers won't change it we can annoy them enough over the next 3 days so they never try and pull this shit again. Call, call, call!!!!

"Dear Clint,
"Strikeforce" will air from 1:35 to 3:35 am Saturday night.
Thanks for watching WKMG Local 6 and for taking the time to e-mail your
question.
Sincerely,
Skip Valet
VP/General Manager
WKMG Local 6"

That's the response I got from the email I sent. I asked for an explanation, but that's all I got.

BTW, Brighthouse shows Legend of the Seeker replaying in that time slot, so I still don't know what to think.

I have it on "good authority" that Strikeforce and CBS brass are looking into this, might be able to change it but keep complaining just incase.

I'm outraged. Just called and left a complaint. Lady was nice. She offered a rather lame "Legend of the Seeker actually has a... following." I am also going to email when I get home. GM is Skip Valet (like the valet parking, she said). Email is svalet@wkmg.com

Just got an email from cbs saying it will air at 9pm now!!

Dear Christopher,
Strikeforce will now air on WKMG from 9 to 11pm as originally scheduled.
Thank you.
Skip Valet
VP/General Manager
WKMG Local 6
Skip Valet
VP/General Manager
WKMG Local 6

-This just came to me

Evil Intentions - http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/21510120/detail.html 

Sorry, that clearly states, that even though it isnt listed in the guide, it is playing in that timeslot; 1:35-3:35.

Gotta wonder if Ole Skip is in the "human cockfighting" crowd. Anyway, hope croman ain't trolling and they moved it back!

croman - Just got an email from cbs saying it will air at 9pm now!!

That's great news I hope it's true. I just checked

http://www.clickorlando.com/tvlistings/index.html

It actually shows it in the 1:35 am time slot still. I hope they change it to show the 9:00 pm time soon, I don't think I'll believe anything until I see it on Saturday though.

No, I live in Oviedo and seriously just got the email at 11:11am. I was like you guys and pissed. Hopefully they follow through.

Cool, a fellow UG'er from Oviedo, I thought I was the only one; and I'm brand new! It's pretty cool that they changed it, it seems like our complaints were acknowledged.

"Dear Clint,
Strikeforce will now air on WKMG from 9 to 11pm as originally scheduled.
Thank you.
Skip Valet
VP/General Manager
WKMG Local 6"

Received at 11:23 am.

Awesome!

Orlando UG Mob in effect...with the help of a certain video game company

^ Hell yes. The lady just told me the same thing, back to 9pm, you know they got a shit storm of UG brethren calling in.