WTF people...Groot died????

I thought he was the same Groot, just but back and pruned like a regular plant but was the SAME Groot

But no.  That is Groots son!  How dad sacrificed himself for his friends but not before he was able to leave a legacy in his son.

That makes Guardians a much mot winner movie now.

Same groot

Nope.   I thought that too.

That is to say, the original Groot, from the first “Guardians of the Galaxy,” died in that film. Baby Groot, the tiny sentient plant that’s also called Groot — and also voiced by Vin Diesel — a major character in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” is not the original person regrowing his body from a smaller piece — rather, he is the original Groot’s son, Gunn clarified in a series of Tuesday tweets.

First Groot is dead. Baby Groot is his son.

— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) February 27, 2018

im_MLT -

Same groot

James Gunn says you’re wrong. 

Bigtrain2681 -
im_MLT -

Same groot

Who the fucks James Gunn 

James Gunn said Groot is a tranny plantman with perfect, self pollinating flowers. That is the only way for groot to have a son. And his son would have to have had to of come from these self reproductive flowers... which it didnt.

What happened was rocket took a small twig, a non reproductive piece of his anatomy, and regrew it. This is a CLONE, not a child.

However, Gunns statement that Baby Groot is not Groot and they don't share memories is sound, under the proper definition of clone, not son.

Damnit someone wrote an article with the above in it 16 hrs ago. Always behind...

It's a clone from a cutting. Not a child. Didn't grow from seed. 

Doesn't Groot say: I am Groot!?

I don't think his species can lie.

If he didn't remember his previous life... what difference does it make?

I am Groot.

I am Groot.

He’s definitely not son by definition 

I am Steve

Bigtrain2681 -
im_MLT -

Same groot

Vin Deisel says he IS Groot. And Vin Diesel would kick James Gunn's liberal pansy ass. 

Les Deplorables - 

It's a clone from a cutting. Not a child. Didn't grow from seed. 

You have spoken the correct!