Wtf skin condition do I have?

Bought 6 weeks ago noticed red patchy light rash on my forearm. Got worse with heat. Couple weeks ago noticed 2 spots on my neck. More burn than itchy. Then I noticed more redness on side behind neck. The neck ones are like two little finger scratch marks pain and they are a little elevated.

Talking to my aunt she said it sounded fungal so I bought anti fungal cream. Then today I googled eczema and the mild version looks like what I have. Bought gold bond eczema relief and put it on a few times and it's making it turn red.

Going to doctor tomorrow but wondering if anybody has something similar Phone Post 3.0

Its eczema. Phone Post 3.0

You bought a skin condition six weeks ago but you don't know what it is?!

How? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - You bought a skin condition six weeks ago but you don't know what it is?!

How? Phone Post 3.0
I thought it was just heat rash from weather Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - You bought a skin condition six weeks ago but you don't know what it is?!

How? Phone Post 3.0
Don't be a dick.. Its the only one he could afford. Phone Post 3.0

Hold on I took pics. They'll be huge cause I don't know how to adjust... Phone Post 3.0

its contact dermatitis

most likely from semen

Teh bad aids, rip Phone Post 3.0

Gingervitus. Phone Post 3.0

Hard to tell but it's the red stretch on 80% length of forearm and on bicep a couple small patches

Phone Post 3.0

Looks like rape burns.

Phone Post 3.0

The neck ones are more elevated and look more scar/scaly. Phone Post 3.0

Rosecia?

Lol not sure how u spell it. Phone Post 3.0

And first word in OP is supposed to be "got" not "bought" Phone Post 3.0

that is the bad aids. you going to die dude

It's from crossfit Phone Post 3.0

Bam57Bam - Rosecia?

Lol not sure how u spell it. Phone Post 3.0
Def not that from googling it Phone Post 3.0

Look up tinea versicolor see if it's that Phone Post 3.0

Macizo - It's from crossfit Phone Post 3.0
That's a possibility. Got the staph once from bjj years ago. Thankfully it didn't eat me kevin randleman style Phone Post 3.0