wtf was up with TUF?!

Nothing but recapping previous episodes? I kept waiting for the real show to begin but they just kept replaying old drama.. and then it was over before it began.

Weak sauce.

It was terrible Phone Post

so i shouldn't bother watching this week?

Stupid episode idea after lying all week about it just to lure viewers for a clip show but Bellator Fan will still post the terrible ratings this will get next week as some sort of trolling indicator of the OMFG BELLATOR IS #1 PPV 2 Million Buys soon!

Dana and FS1 didn't have their shit together. Phone Post

I didn't realize Dana setup Ronda like that. She didn't know that Miesha was on the show and Dana was happy to let her think Miesha was replacing her due to issues with contract negotiations.

No wonder she started off the show in such a shitty mood.

Too busy scouring the UG for gifs to film an episode Phone Post

Yeah, it kind of stunk. I wonder if they worried about airing a "real" episode against the first game of the World series?

They could have done a behind-the-scenes episode, or Meisha taking a shower... or something.

'no its not fake all the drama is real,l I am watching real life' - some of the faggots that post on this website 

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any of this season yet.  Would people say it's worth watching?

6ULDV8 - 

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any of this season yet.  Would people say it's worth watching?

Fights only imo.

The fights have been awesome this season Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
6ULDV8 - 

Fights only imo.

This, its been kind of a letdown. Phone Post

I missed many of the episodes so the recap was worthwhile for me.

Also, the first episode made it look like Ronda was mad that Miesha was on the show when the reality was she thought she was getting replaced because of contract disputes she had with her attorney and UfC attorneys a week earlier. Phone Post

Granpa - They could have done a behind-the-scenes episode, or Meisha taking a shower... or something.
Don't even joke about that Phone Post 3.0

That's the last episode they will get out of me this season. 

Post your picks in this thread. If there is a tie.. I'll just hook both guys up =) Phone Post

I couldn't believe with how bad the ratings are, that they would think doing a clip show would be a good idea.

They built up the rivalry aspect before the season started...but it's everything but Ronda and Miesha that's great about the season. The fights and the fighters are more interesting than some middle school beef between the coaches. Phone Post 3.0