Wtf was up with Usman; horrible gameplan or fought injured?

As if Usman didn’t try to wrestle ha ha. Props to Leon for having amazing TD defense. But I wasn’t even sure how to score that bout. It was CLOSE.

1 Like

Leon hammered him with leg kicks from the start.
Edwards is pretty damn good.

4 Likes

Knees and age. Hes done. He’ll still fight a few more times before he completely accepts it tho.

1 Like

Usman’s lead leg was destroyed by the end of round two. You could see it in how straight he’d be standing on it when attempting takedowns. Those kicks were brutal, and Usman didn’t even attempt to check them until late in the fight.

1 Like

He’ll be calling for a Jake Paul fight soon.

It was a very close fight and Usman was a threat the entire time
Leon really needed to get off his bike and throw volleys of shots
I think he might have been worried about gassing out

1 Like

Look at his left knee in this image from weigh-ins.

What was wrong with Usman is that he was in London. Otherwise he gets the win. No way he won a single point in entire fight excluding the deduction.

1 Like

You don’t come back from a vicious knock out like that, he’s done.

2 Likes

Usman injured his legs while serving in the Wakanda Navy.

he clearly lost the fight

2 Likes

I saw a very close chess match in which neither did real damage but one guy was more aggressive walking the other down throughout match, a few take downs (though as stated, no real damage), and one point deduction to the opponent. The conclusion of that being 4-1 to the opponent is questionable to say the least

You watched a different fight than everyone else on the planet.

3 Likes

Shot knees.
Def has slowed down even when he did attack.
Probably gun shy from the KO as well.
Leon also improved.

2 Likes

East comparisom but this fight was competive and Usman was wining the last one. Woodley didn’t do shit in all his losses shown by getting shut out in them all.

Heard this general argument hundreds of times and am unimpressed. All that was written in previous remarks was facts. Usman was aggressor, neither did much damage, Usman had a few take downs. Facts

Whether or not it’s impressive is irrelevant. You might be lacking the ability to view your own biases, or simply accept when you’re wrong. Cause homie, you’re wrong.

4 Likes

How am I biased if you can’t argue against my points rather than state something general like “you saw a different match.” Sounds like you are the biased one and not me. On the contrary, I am not an Usman fan, to say the least so have no motive to be biased. Wanted Leon to win. Besides, the fact that most see your point of view means nothing because bias is often carried by a majority.

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

We’re talking about Colby right?

3 Likes